BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
After washing my face this was just an okay moisturizer. It wasn't the greatest for my sensitive skin & I found that I needed to apply in the morning, at night, and sometimes during the day. I had to change my moisturizer because this just didn't make the cut.
Jessica H.
Love the way this moisturizer makes my skin feel!
Not greasy but makes your skin feels refreshed, smooth and clean!
Wasn't sure how I would like this brand but it proves to be a good one!'
Ashley C.
This moisturizer works wonders for my skin. I have combination skin, and it doesn't leave my skin greasy, while at the same time it puts moister into my skin. I only use a dime size amount. A little goes a long way for me and this product! Definitely try this!
Violet M.
Monte Vista, CO
This has been my holy grail moisturizer! I have acne prone skin and this has been great for me to use without adding to my breakouts. It's a lightweight formula but definitely does the job.
Leslie A.
Hampton, VA
I can feel this lotion working against my acne, but still leaving my skin not flakey looking. I am very happy with this product and have purchased it twice since the first time I bought it.
Kayleigh G.
Baltimore, MD
Have use this product for 12 years. It wasn't until I turned 28 that I needed to start using a more age-appropriate moisturizer. This kept my skin hydrated but balanced - and acne free!
Jamie C.
Durham, NH
I've used this moisturizer for as long as I can remember. I think I started using it when I was in 8th grade and I'm a sophomore in college now still using it. Absolutely no complaints.
Kelsey W.
Woonsocket, RI
Good moisturizer with the added perk of treating acne. I think it could be a little more soothing feeling, as it stings my skin a little bit. This may be due to the acne medication, though.
Taylor J.
Detroit, MI
I use the this with my morning and night time oil-free face cleansers and when I say my face feels amazing ALL day I'm telling the the freaking truth. If you have oily skin but still want some moisture this is a must have
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I have used this moisturizer since I was in high school (2005-2008) and still use it to this day! I absolutely love it! It's cheap and does the job and I love the way it feels on my skin! :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?