BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natalie L.
My go to moisturizer. It's cheap and it hydrates your skin. I didn't give it five stars because the minty/tingly feeling it has is awful when even put near the eyes.
Jaide S.
Clinton Township, MI
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! I usually hate moisturizing as my face is oily so it makes me feel even worse after applying, not this one! It tingles while softening your skin! Makes it so easy to have great skin!
Jordyn-Alexandra F.
Fairfield, CT
I seriously love how light weight this moisturizer is! It doesn't leave any residue behind and really sinks into the skin for a Touchable smooth surface. And after a nice exfoliant, it leave the skin feeling nice and cool
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
I really like this to help fight my acne while keeping it moisturized. I would definitely recommend this but buy it on sale because It seems to have a higher price than I would like to pay.
Hannah B.
I love this product! It helps with my dry skin and keeps my face moist. It has a acne agent that helps fight against dirt and oil but I put my own acne cream on before applying the product!
Emily T.
Moisturizers my skin and keeps it soft even in the winter when the harsh winds dry it out. You can feel the coolness fighting the acne and bacteria. Love how soft and smooth it makes my face!
karen a.
This product did NOTHING for my skin!! I do not recomment it. I have really oily skin and this would just make it get more oily and it also did NOT help with acne it actually made me break out more. Not for sensitive skin
Mariah M.
Ceres, CA
My skin gets dry during the winter really bad and this is the only face moisturizer that I will ever use. It is highly effective, never had a problem with this product and it goes a long way.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I really enjoy how smoothly this moisturizer goes on. My face tingles when I first put it on which makes me think that it's really working. This moisturizer will not make your makeup clump up.
Stephanie G.
I love this stuff. Most face lotions I've tried have either dried out my face or made me break out. This one works wonders for my face. It moisturizes, but doesn't leave my face feeling oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?