BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erica P.
I have used this moisturizer for many years and it has always done a great job! I do find that it doesn't keep my face moisturized all day, but it good for using before putting on my makeup!
Hannah B.
I love this product! It helps with my dry skin and keeps my face moist. It has a acne agent that helps fight against dirt and oil but I put my own acne cream on before applying the product!
Katy H.
Ellisville, MO
I use this product after using an intense acne solution and it always brings back moisture to my skin. I have been three bottles of this in a year and a half and I am just in love with it.
Brianna D.
Wetumpka, AL
Favorite moisturizer!! It's moisturizing yet helps control breakouts! It's a two-in-one product for sure. Works best for combo/oily skin and it's great under makeup.
Jaide S.
Clinton Township, MI
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! I usually hate moisturizing as my face is oily so it makes me feel even worse after applying, not this one! It tingles while softening your skin! Makes it so easy to have great skin!
K B.
I use this product somewhat often and I really like it! My skin gets dry easily, but I don't like it oily. This is perfect for that situation! It keeps my skin hydrated without getting oily
Mack J.
When app lying this your hands do get a bit sticky. It also leaves behind a really greasy looks and feels a bit heavy on your skin. I also noticed very clogged pores after using this. Only use if you have very dry skin
Jordyn-Alexandra F.
Fairfield, CT
I seriously love how light weight this moisturizer is! It doesn't leave any residue behind and really sinks into the skin for a Touchable smooth surface. And after a nice exfoliant, it leave the skin feeling nice and cool
Brittany B.
Lilburn, GA
I used to use this on my face every night. I like that it is in a pump, which is more sanitary to me. The only complaint I had was that this felt a bit greasy on my already oily skin but it seemed to work OK for breakouts.
Iris M.
I have a hard time finding good moisturizers but this is by far my favorite. It's scent-free and so soft on the skin. It leave my skin very well hydrated without making it look oily and leaves it feeling cool and fresh.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?