BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Micaela G.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for over ten years. It's relatively inexpensive and available at a lot of places. It's not greasy and the smell isn't strong and it does the trick.
Cynthia P.
San Mateo, CA
It's a good moisturizer for acne-prone, oily skin. Does not leave your skin greasy and the moisturizer really sinks into the skin. This bottle will last you for months!
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It doesn't make your skin oily at all and you can find it in any big stores (Walmart, target exc) and it's very inexpensive for the amount of damage it does to acne. I will continue to use this product.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL
I use this every single day twice a day and. I continue to repurchase . I love this product and it really does help to clear my skin up and keep the acne away or at least to a minimum amount.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This came with the three step system that I purchased from clean and clear a while back ago. I love the face wash but this I didn't like so much it still left my face feeling dry and un-moisturized.
Armelia A.
I have used this moisturizer since i first started wearing makeup and it does the job right! it is not too oily and adds the perfect amount of moisture for my skin, that can be oily at times. it visibly takes my face from looking dry and ashy to glowy and moisturized.
Rochelle T.
San Jose, CA
It's ok. Moisturizes, good enough for my sensitive skin. Lasts a long time so good for my money. Haven't really noticed a difference with my acne but it doesn't break me out so I'm using kt for the meantime.
Regan J.
This moisturizer is okay. I don't have acne but I was looking for something that wouldn't dry my face out. This "burns" a little and it didn't moisturizer anymore than your typical moisturizer.
Krystal H.
Two rivers, WI
Didn't help acne but did leave face more moisturized than usual. Can't say that I would purchase again. Although, it may work for some and was a great price. This is my first time using this.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I have been using this for probably close to 10 years. It always leaves my face feeling moisturized and not greasy. Plus it doesn't break me out, which is a huge plus.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?