BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley M.
This is my daily moisturizer. I use it before applying any makeup and also at night after I wash my face. This product helps keep my breakouts at a minimum. Its definitely a staple in my routine.
Danielle S.
Corp Christi, TX
Not a super great moisturizer, I have to apply a lot for my skin to drink it in. Good for the price, packaging is good for traveling purposes since the pump top locks.
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This was always my go to moisturizer in college. It's great for the price, and the scent isn't too harsh. Clean and clear had always been pretty standard yet top of the totem as far as drug store skin care.
Kilashandra B.
Muncie, IN
I have pretty bad acne and this stuff is a must for under my primer and makeup. I can definitely tell when I don't use it because my face is more oily and I break out more. I do wish the feeling lasted longer and helped the dry skin around my nose and eyebrows though.
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It doesn't make your skin oily at all and you can find it in any big stores (Walmart, target exc) and it's very inexpensive for the amount of damage it does to acne. I will continue to use this product.
Cynthia P.
San Mateo, CA
It's a good moisturizer for acne-prone, oily skin. Does not leave your skin greasy and the moisturizer really sinks into the skin. This bottle will last you for months!
Krystal H.
Two rivers, WI
Didn't help acne but did leave face more moisturized than usual. Can't say that I would purchase again. Although, it may work for some and was a great price. This is my first time using this.
Mallory S.
Cantonment, FL
I use this every single day twice a day and. I continue to repurchase . I love this product and it really does help to clear my skin up and keep the acne away or at least to a minimum amount.
Regan J.
This moisturizer is okay. I don't have acne but I was looking for something that wouldn't dry my face out. This "burns" a little and it didn't moisturizer anymore than your typical moisturizer.
Micaela G.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for over ten years. It's relatively inexpensive and available at a lot of places. It's not greasy and the smell isn't strong and it does the trick.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?