BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Summer S.
Waterloo, IL
This moisturizer leaves a very nice tingly feeling on the skin that feels quite moisturizer. I would say it is best for oily skin, as it doesn't seem to moisturize enough for people with drier skin.
Melinda T.
Saint Charles, MO
I have used this moisturizer for probably close to 10 years now! It gives my skin the right amount of moisture without making my face too oily. For the price it is amazing! Worth giving it a shot!
Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
I have had this product for a few years now. It is my go to moisterizer and number one choice. My skin feels nice and smooth and it has and most likely will always be a part of my face washing routine.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This moisturizer is great and it leaves skin feeling soft. It does take a lot of rubbing in to get it to be smooth and not oily on the skin. It works great and targets pimples. It helps my skin to be soft and clear. I use it daily.
Anna E.
I have been using this moisturizer since I was in high school. It's one of my all-time favorites. I love not only the moisture, but the cooling effect it gives the skin as well!
McKenzy K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have tried other moisturizers and always come back to this one. I have very sensitive skin and will break out with the drop of the hat but this one balances keeping my skin moisturized and not oily
Becca P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh goodness... I used this such a long time ago. Totally forgot this existed, this moisturizer wasn't that rememberable. I have very oily skin and the "oil control" claim I found was so wrong. There wasn't one day I wasn't broke out.
Jensyn M.
Ellensburg, WA
I have dry skin and I love this product! I use it after washing my face so it rejuvenates it! If I don't use it my skin feels tight and itchy. I have been using this product for years and love it!
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
I've used this product every day for 3 years... have seen no improvement in regards to my acne but it is a great facial moisturizer. would not recommend if you're looking for something to help acne.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
The only moisturizer I use! I have used this stuff for years! It moisturizers my face with out making me look oily! And you can lock the pump for easy travel or carry with out it getting everywhere
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?