BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
I use this after washing my face or taking my makeup off. It keeps my face moisturized and keeps breakouts at bay. Not expensive and can be found at most stores that sales makeup. Highly recommend.
Rosalee C.
Rosemead, CA
I really enjoy using this moisturizer. It smells nice and does not leave my skin oily. It also provides great moisture for my face that lasts all day long. It feels really light going on your skin.
Christie T.
Louisville, KY
I literally can't go without it. It is what I put on before I apply my makeup. It smells medicated but is fresh and doesn't clog pores. One bottle can last a couple months and it's easy to travel with. I even bought my mom some.
Skyler W.
Tullahoma, TN
I have oily skin and I'm scared of any facial moisturizers. This product is great because I don't have to worry about it making my face oily especially in the summer when it gets even more oily!
Selma D.
I hate this product with a passion, not good at all! Very disappointing all it does is make my face extremely oily. I bought this product at target. This is not pricey. I would not recommend it to others.
Rosie H.
This moisturizer controls mild acne perfectly. When I skip a day or two I start breaking out right away. When I use it everyday and don't skip a day, I always have clear skin. My miracle for acne!
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For a drugstore product, this is an alright moisturizer. I did not notice it helping with breakouts, but it did help a little with moisturizing. There are definitely better moisturizers out there.
Jessica V.
I use this almost every day and it works great as a moisturizer on my cheeks. I use an oil reducing lotion for my forehead, nose and chin. The combo of the two products is great for my combo skin!
Brandon B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this product for many years. It is a perfect moisturizer if you prone to breakouts, no matter what your age is. It is light and absorbs well. I am 31 and would not be without it.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
I use this 2x a day..I have oily and acne prone skin. and this helps keep those two at bay. It makes my face feel so soft and moisturized. and I always like to put this on before I put on my makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?