BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jensyn M.
Ellensburg, WA
I have dry skin and I love this product! I use it after washing my face so it rejuvenates it! If I don't use it my skin feels tight and itchy. I have been using this product for years and love it!
McKenzy K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have tried other moisturizers and always come back to this one. I have very sensitive skin and will break out with the drop of the hat but this one balances keeping my skin moisturized and not oily
Anna E.
I have been using this moisturizer since I was in high school. It's one of my all-time favorites. I love not only the moisture, but the cooling effect it gives the skin as well!
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This moisturizer is great and it leaves skin feeling soft. It does take a lot of rubbing in to get it to be smooth and not oily on the skin. It works great and targets pimples. It helps my skin to be soft and clear. I use it daily.
Jessica L.
My tried-and-trusted moisturizer. Lightweight, acne-fighting, no awful smell. Doesn't clog my pores, either. I often mix it with my foundation to make it into a BB cream-type moisturizer. LOVE it!
Samantha M.
Raleigh, NC
Do not like this product, it does smell good but break me out more and drys my skin out worse than it was prior to me using it. Stopped using product within first couple of weeks of purchasing.
Rosie H.
This moisturizer controls mild acne perfectly. When I skip a day or two I start breaking out right away. When I use it everyday and don't skip a day, I always have clear skin. My miracle for acne!
Katherine B.
I used to use this for years but then found better products. However this worked for me. It gave me the moisture I needed without making me break out. I think it gets the job done but there are also better products out there.
Amanda B.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I love this moisturizer and I'm extremely picky about my facial lotions. This doesn't leave a heavy feeling or shine, I don't end up feeling like my pores are being smothered, I just feel refreshed!
Elle B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the clean that i receive from this product but be careful because if you use it too frequently it can cause flaking and peeling. Start with a single application daily and build from there.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?