BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brandee L.
This been one of my favorite moisturizers for YEARS. It's very gentle on the skin but you can feel it working to fight off that acne. For the price it is also worth it! Pretty affordable. It also lasts VERY long. Love it so much and would recommend for others with combination skin!
Presley S.
This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It helps prevent acne in my problem spots and helps clear up dry patches that were previously on my face. Provides a slight tingle that makes my face feel amazing.
Manisha K.
Federal Way
This is my favorite moisturizer so far. I bought with other two steps, but the cleansers and moisturizer is the best. This makes my skin so smooth and feel so fresh. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased this moisturizer for my oily skin and was hoping to get decent results. It's gentle and feels great once applied but after a few minutes I felt like it just disappeared on my skin and honestly didn't notice a difference. I have not repurchased didn't really like it.
Kayla J.
Glendale , AZ
This is my daily moisturizer. I have rather oil skin and it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin feel even worse. For me this product keeps my t-zone matte for a good while but keeps the sides of my nose nice and moisturized! it does exactly what i need it to do.
Catherine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have nothing but fantastic things to say about this product. I use it with the Clean & Clear facial wash and toner and it works wonders! To buy the set of three at Target is like $7-$12 which is a crazy great deal! I highly HIGHLY recommend you give it a try to combat acne.
Teresa D.
Delaware
I did enjoy this moisturizer I just use it as a back up when I’m out of my favorite. I do like how it doesn’t make my oily skin feel even more oily. I also love inexpensive the product is, and that I can get it from my local drugstores. I’d recommend for a lightweight moisturizer.
Lindsey L.
I love this product.  It has a pretty good smell, and it works really well.  I have bought it at walmart and target.  The price isn't too terrible.  I would buy this product again, and I would most likely recommend to others.  This is one of my go-to products for my daily routine.  Love it!
Elaine B.
Newnan, GA
Not a bad moisturizer, not my favorite go to. It's quiet gentle and smooth. I don't know why but I feel like something is different about it from years ago when I first started using it. I have recommended it to others and they absolutely love it especially since it's oil free.
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
This lotion is pretty good and definitely helps keep acne at bay (to some degree, though it's no miracle worker). You need kind of a lot of it to cover your whole face (I usually need about 3 pumps). My only complaint is it doesn't do much to actually moisturize my skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?