BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
I have had this product for a few years now. It is my go to moisterizer and number one choice. My skin feels nice and smooth and it has and most likely will always be a part of my face washing routine.
I love this! It has spf which is great. Also moisturizes and treats your skin without feeling heavy or greasy. I like it for the the summer but need something heavier in winter. I'm not very acne prone but I like how light this is.
Sarah M.
Fort Smith, AR
This is one of my favortite face mosturizers. For me, it feels really refreshing after applying and I love that it helps with my acne probelms. It's a pain being in my 20s and still dealing with acne.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I love this moisturizer! My skin is very sensitive and a lot of products cause me to break out, but this is one of the few products that work for my face. Doesn't make my skin feel too greasy either.
Cassidy C.
I have been using this moisturizer for years!!! I absolutely love it. I have combination skin and it works perfectly for the oily parts of my skin. For the dry parts I just apply double the moisturizer.
Della G.
Clean and clear hasn't done much for me. Never really made me break out but it wasn't a miracle either. Although, if my face was puffy and red at night, by the next morning it seemed to be soothed.
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
I didn't really see a difference in my skin while using this product so I discontinued my use of it. It also gave my skin a weird kinda burn/tingle and I felt like it never moisturized my skin fully.
Melinda T.
Saint Charles, MO
I have used this moisturizer for probably close to 10 years now! It gives my skin the right amount of moisture without making my face too oily. For the price it is amazing! Worth giving it a shot!
Summer S.
Waterloo, IL
This moisturizer leaves a very nice tingly feeling on the skin that feels quite moisturizer. I would say it is best for oily skin, as it doesn't seem to moisturize enough for people with drier skin.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This moisturizer is great and it leaves skin feeling soft. It does take a lot of rubbing in to get it to be smooth and not oily on the skin. It works great and targets pimples. It helps my skin to be soft and clear. I use it daily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?