BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ally K.
Harleysville, PA
I have combination skin and its always so hard to find a moisturizer that takes care of my dry skin without making it too oily later on in the day. this does a perfect job and also helps treat and prevent pimples which is always a plus.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA
They have these pretty much everywhere so I recommend getting a bottle because it leaves your face very hydrated and smooth. It is also very gentle if you have sensitive skin.
Tania V.
Evanston, WY
I used to use this before I applied my makeup as I seen on some you tubers channel that she did that, we'll on me it broke me out and gave me rashes or red bumps on my skin.
Katherine M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I love using this moisturizer. It makes my face nice and smooth. I like applying it before I apply makeup so that my face doesn't dry out from the products. And I apply it after removing makeup as well.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This product is not only great because it leaves my face feeling super soft and clean, but because its oil free it doesn't leave me with a high shine on my face. Super affordable and you can purchase at stores such as Walmart and target.
Dominique F.
Saint Paul, MN
Great moisturizer. It has acne medicine and that helps. I don't have to worry about getting pimples and pimples are getting treated at the same time. I will repurchase again
JoAnne S.
Ive been using this for a couple of weeks now and i cant really say if it helping with clearing my face or not. i like the tingling feeling after i put it on but notice it doeant hydrate my skin very well.
Taylor G.
Big Horn, WY
I swear by this product in the summer and throughout most of the winter. I have combination skin and this moisturizer is my life. I've been using it for around 5 years now and I don't plan on stopping!!
Miranda S.
I love how this moisturizer doesn't make your face really oil after using it! It doesn't have much of a smell but one pump will cover your whole face. using this before, the gym makes your face feel so yucky so used after washing and wait.
Larisa G.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite moisturizer. It does just fine as a lotion but on my combination to oily skin it makes my face a bit greasy throughout the day although it is oil free. I do not see any acne benefits. I recommend the Clean & Clear gel moisturizer over this one for oilier skin types!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?