BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley s.
Duluth, MN
I live WAY up north and battle dry skin every winter. I live by this stuff. It doesn't make my skin oily, it rubs right in. It is also an excellent base for my bare mineral makeup, not letting it look cakey.
Naje S.
I have been using this moisturizer along with the morning burst- which works wonders- but this moisturizer makes my skin feel and look rather oily. I wouldn't recommend it to people with naturally oily skin
Ari S.
Fresno, CA
I loovee this moisturizer!! It leaves a tingly/fresh sensations perfect for when your skin feels irritated or just to feel fresh. Its oil free so it doesn't leave your face oily but you can feel it sinking in not just sitting on your face
Gabi H.
This moisturizer works great for my skin. I have been using it for years and cannot switch to another because I love the feel of this one. I usually apply it right after I shower and my skin soaks it right up. I put it on in the morning to help get rid of that oil shine as well. All around great product!
Kelly H.
Melbourne , Fl
I got the 3 in package and this was in it. At first I was unsure of it, but after the first use use my T-zone wasn't dry anymore and the dead skin was gone! I have been using this product for a month now.
Laura C.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
This is usually the only face moisturizer I use, unless my skin is super dry then I supplement it with another moisturizer. It feels nice and tingly on my face and is never oily no matter how much I put on.
Joanna G.
Currently using this moisturizer. So far so good. Most moisturizers leave face feeling oily and this one doesn't. You can also feel the "clean and clear" power when you apply it.
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
I used to use this all the time. After expanding my options and looking into there moisturizers, I don't use it as much. I feel it's only ok, during the course of the day I get more oily when I have this on.
Paige F.
Such a great moisturizer. The only bad thing is that if you get it near your eye it'll burn. It also can sting your face but it's just a tingling sensation which feels almost nice. Moderately recommend.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH
Love love love this not at home or would take a pic of bottle, but this is by far my most favorite moisturizer for my face. It leaves a tingling sensation that reminds me that my face is Clean and Clear :)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?