BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Laura C.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
This is usually the only face moisturizer I use, unless my skin is super dry then I supplement it with another moisturizer. It feels nice and tingly on my face and is never oily no matter how much I put on.
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
My favorite facial moisturizer. Keeps my skin hydrated and not oily. Also helps keep my skin clear. There is no fragrance, and I only use in the morning and evening to keep my face moisturized all day long.
Shannon M.
I used this product to help try and control my acne during the day while also treating it at night. This product dried me out very bad. It got rid of the acne but I was left with flaky patches of skin on my face. I would not recommend this product unless you already have very oily skin.
Kia P.
Martinsville, VA
I use this stuff after I use my face wash and toner and I gotta say, it does go hand in hand. My face feels hydrated after using this moisturizer. It also minimizes the size of my pores as well. It's awesome
Ashley G.
Absolutely the best moisturizer I have ever used! Makes my skin so soft & clears up any blemishes within a few days. I recommend this to all my family & friends.
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
This moisturizer has a great clean, cooling feeling to it. The only downfall is you cannot put it around your eyes. I still use this product, however anytime he gets near my eyes, it makes my eyes burn.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love this moisturizer! I started using it when I was about 15 and had horrible, horrible acne along with dry skin. Since using it my skin is nice soft and acne free! I won't use any other face moisturizer!
Serice U.
chino, CA
This one has to be the best one that i have tried from this brand, it moistureizes but thats all it does, i don't think it really is good for acne. kept my face nice and clean and didn't dry my skin out at all like other products would have. it's ok price wise.
Cassie B.
This moisturizer is by far one of my favorites. I have skin that is combination oily and dry and this moisturizer manages to clear up my acne and keep my skin moisturized without making it too oily and it keeps up with me the entire day.
Danielle B.
Middletown, PA
A product that you can use every day. Leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and fresh. Never oily like some other creams I've used in the pass. Works well with clean and clear face wash to keep breakouts gone!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?