BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Andrea L.
I really didn't. Like this product. I feel like it wasn't a good moisturizer at all. It irritated my skin and made it blotchy. Normally my skin has a few dry spots but does well with moisturizers I was a little upset when this one didn't work
Taylor M.
Dardanelle, AR
I typically use Ponds moisturizers but opted for this product instead. While it did nothing to help prevent acne, it has left my skin noticeably smoothr and far less oily than other facial lotions in the past.
Becca R.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product! I have acne prone skin very oily dry combination and very sensitive. I use this product underneath my foundation to give my skin some moisture. I love it and doesn't make me break out! I love that it has the salicylic acid .. I feel like I'm fighting acne all day long.
Kelly C.
Fargo, ND
Works okay. I like that it has SPF so you don't have to add sunscreen on top of it! The pump is nice and stays clean. Unfortunately, because it is in a tall bottle, it's basically impossible to use ALL of the product. There will always be bits left in the corners, sides, and at the bottom
Kathrine M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far some of the best moisturizer I have ever used! After washing my face, it feels all dry and cracked. Then using this makes it feel so soft and smooth! I even use it to take my eye make up off!
Kristin N.
Wilmington, NC
I've used this product for a few years now. I like in the summer time where it helps with my peeling skin around my nose due to the sun. If I use it too much though in the winter, I notice it dries out my skin.
Kait M.
Hoboken, NJ
I like this as a moisturizer but not so much for being oil free. It still feels greasy to me. Just not a favorite hr would definitely work if it's the only thing I had access to.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Effective at preventing and reducing outbreaks and moisturizing. My skin feels so much better the morning after applying this moisturizer before bed. Not greasy and you can feel the active ingredients working.
Diamond B.
Dallas, TX
This seriously is my favorite because it keeps my face clean and clear , it works great with my skin type. I put it on after I wash my face in the morning and night and I wouldn't choose any other over it . It's basically my life in a bottle
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
This the one of the products that I wouldn't change. I use this daily specially during night I feel like it works better for me and I love the way it feels and I wouldn't change it .... It's great for my skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?