BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I did not like this lotion. I bought a bottle after using a friend's, but it did nothing for me. No additional moisture (actually sucked out the moisture) and irritated my skin. Threw out an almost full bottle!
Grace P.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is great for acne prone skin. It treat pimples without drying out skin and leaves skin soft and oil free. Easy application and fast absorption into the skin makes this a very effective product.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
This the one of the products that I wouldn't change. I use this daily specially during night I feel like it works better for me and I love the way it feels and I wouldn't change it .... It's great for my skin
Kathrine M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far some of the best moisturizer I have ever used! After washing my face, it feels all dry and cracked. Then using this makes it feel so soft and smooth! I even use it to take my eye make up off!
Savanna C.
My FAVORITE moisturizer. I apply this moisturizer immediately after washing my face before makeup primers and makeup. It not only moisturizes but it clears up minor breakups as well. I truly love this product
Jessica H.
It's a good moisturizer. First one I ever tried and I liked it. Lasts a good time would use it after I cleansed my face and before putting my makeup on. Not oily at all and has a faint smell which does not bother my combination skin at all.
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
Ahhhh! My holy grail of moisturizer. I use this stuff morning and night, it's amazing. It's not really thick or greasy, and I appreciate that. It's not thin, but it's lightweight enough to wear under my makeup.
Kait M.
Hoboken, NJ
I like this as a moisturizer but not so much for being oil free. It still feels greasy to me. Just not a favorite hr would definitely work if it's the only thing I had access to.
olivia e.
I got this in a kit a while back ago that came with a cleanser and astringent. The other two products weren't bad, but I saw no noticeable difference after months of using them. The moisturizer felt kind of weird on my oily skin. It never really sunk into my skin the way I hoped it would.
Diamond B.
Dallas, TX
This seriously is my favorite because it keeps my face clean and clear , it works great with my skin type. I put it on after I wash my face in the morning and night and I wouldn't choose any other over it . It's basically my life in a bottle
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?