BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emilee H.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's inexpensive and it works really great if you have acne prone skin. You do have to be careful when using other products with it though because it can dry out your face
Angenette H.
Chicago , Il
I'm not always on my facial cleansing plan. But it's great that no matter how often, or how little, I use this cleanser, it leaves my face literally squeaky clean!
Jasmine M.
I love this product. It helps keep my face oil-free. The packaging of this product is nice and clean. I am a repeat user of this product. I bought this product at Walmart in Torrance. I don't think there needs to be any improvements to this product.
Rylee J.
Longview, WA
Great moisturizer! My face gets really dry in the fall/winter time because I live in a cold area and when my face starts getting very dry this moisturizer really helps! I would suggest buying it greatly affordable too
Hailey R.
Springfield, VT
This is awesome i just feel as though sometimes it makes my face a little oily. ive been using this for over 2 years now and find over all its an awesome product.
Jania S.
New Bedford, MA
Leave face feeling fresh, tingly and smooth. I use this moisturizer everyday and night. It helps with my pimples. Such a good value product. Now it is a little pricey due to the bottle not being larger. But yes I would buy it again only in the 3 steps
Favour U.
Grayson, GA
I actually really like it, I don't know if it has made a real difference in my breakouts. But for moisturizing purposes it helps. I am an oily girl so I tend to stay away from anything on my face. I know know that you are suppose to use moisturizes even if you have oily skin. This makes it so that your face doesn't create more oils because it is try.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
This product is really good it really moisturize ur face I've used this product a lot and works really good..this product is really gentle with ur skin and work really good I this is would recommend this to other people because that how great it is
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
I use this instead of my normal moisturizer when I am having stubborn skin. Cystic acne on the chin.. I also wear glasses and get the occasional pimple where the bridge goes. It's a great product for such a low price.
Leslian Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I never really used moisturizer and never thought my skin as dry but it is now a must need. It's pretty good it hydrates and leaves my skin feeling fresh and cool.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?