BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Macyy B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love, Love, Love, Loveeeeeeeee this is the best in the world. It is totally affordable and worth every penny. It gently moisturizes your face and leaves it feeling smooth. I have tried this product and haven't switched since. GO BUY YOURS TODAY!!
Allison P.
Moisturizes like it should, soaks in well, leaves skin with a fresh/minty type feel. Will cause oily skin to get slick if it is warm or humid out but it is great for the price but haven't seen any acne benefits.
Leah G.
Des Plaines, IL
This product doesn't do much for me in terms of actually moisturizing my skin. Because it is also an acne treatment it sometimes leaves my face feeling dryer and really tight. It's an okay product, just not for me.
Kristin G.
I've used this moisturizer for many years now! I used to have really bad acne and even now that my skin is clear I still find this to be the best lotion out there. Smooth and affordable! A little goes a long way!
Liana T.
I used this as part of a 3 step package. I'm not sure if it overall has made a difference in my skin. I still use it after washing my face with alternative soap.
Sarah G.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff worked great when I used cleanser and toner from the same brand. When I lived in a humid climate, one application would leave my skin feeling moisturized. In a drier climate it took three or four applications until it felt effective.
Sarah W.
Saint Louis, MO
This moisturizer is great! I use it right after washing my face every morning. It really does lock in moisture, doesn't feel greasy, and helps keep acne at bay. It is gentle enough to use everyday. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC
I use fash washes that tend to dry my skin out but since using this product I rarely ever have dry patches. Plus it keeps my skin soft without causing a breakout
Lindsay W.
Florence, KY
With the dry winter months rolling around I am always looking for a good moisturizer that won't clog my pours. The dual action mositurizer does two jobs at once, leaving that just freshly washed feeling for hours!
Precious N.
Washington, DC
I personally stay away from moisturizers because of my acne-oily prone skin. But I've recently learned that even oily skin needs to be moisturized too. However there was nothing special about this moisturizer. It didn't really do anything for my skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?