BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Calina G.
Tennessee
HOLY GRAIL! I can't believe I lived without this! I use a daily acne dash wash, which drys out my skin. And this definitely hydrates my face, as well as help with acne! I use this everyday and will continue to repurchase!
Jazmin A.
Enid
As a person with oily skin I can say that this is great for people who have oily skin. It was very gentle to use. But I did not like it for my own personal reasons.  But the price was great for the quality and quantity of product that you do get.  I purchased this at my local Walmart.
Bryanna H.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this it is to good and it feels good on ur skin. I have been using this for a while and I like how it feels on my skin when I put it on, it's almost like a tingly feeling or a mint like feeling and it feels very good. It wakes me up in the morning and I use it every day. I suggest u buy it it is worth more than the price!
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
I have extremely dry skin and this product honestly doesn't do much of anything for it. I've bought several bottles and each time it just barely keeps my skin from turning to dust. I guess it's a good bare minimum or if you don't have ultra dry skin but for me it didn't do anything.
Brandee L.
This been one of my favorite moisturizers for YEARS. It's very gentle on the skin but you can feel it working to fight off that acne. For the price it is also worth it! Pretty affordable. It also lasts VERY long. Love it so much and would recommend for others with combination skin!
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this product for years. It's gentle but during the winter my skin is very dry so I have to alternate this product with a regular one. It's good value and I keep buying again because of how thin it is and how quick it dries. It does not leave you feeling greasy at all.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
This moisturizer works wondersss! I had super duper dry skin for some reason when I came back from vacation and I really depended on this for help with it. After applying it, 5 minutes later my skin felt super soft and hydrated compared to before. AMAZING <3
Vanessa J.
Loved using this when I was in high school and continued to use to until it stopped working for me skin. It's wasn't overly drying and it helped with my breakouts but since I'm suffering with adult acne now I have to use different skin care products. Would recommend if your in your teens.
Kayla J.
Glendale , AZ
This is my daily moisturizer. I have rather oil skin and it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin feel even worse. For me this product keeps my t-zone matte for a good while but keeps the sides of my nose nice and moisturized! it does exactly what i need it to do.
Presley S.
This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It helps prevent acne in my problem spots and helps clear up dry patches that were previously on my face. Provides a slight tingle that makes my face feel amazing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?