BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Skye R.
Hialeah, FL
LOVE THIS!!! Use it every morning before applying my makeup primer. It's amazing ! It has helped my skin with acne. And amazing for oily skin since it is oil free. I definitely agree you should buy this product
Alyson T.
South Orange, NJ
Clean and Clear oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer is hands down my favorite product!! I go through so many bottles every year. I would 10/10 recommend this product to a friend!! In addition I do not plan on changing my moisturizer any time soon!
Camille W.
When I started using this, I had bad acne! But it seemed to work just fine! My only issue with it is that it dried my skin out while it helped eliminate my acne.
Kasey H.
I bought this item because it was cheaper than the Aveeno Clear Complextion moisturizer but I do not like it. Its very heavy on my skin. Leaves it very oily and feels almost as it I just splashed water on my face.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
This is the best moisturizer i have ever used. It really helps with my acne and I can tell its working from the slight tingly sensation. Really clears up my skin
Monica G.
Spring Park, MN
I use this everyday after I had applied my prescribed topical gel. I have been using it for years now and definitely helps with my acne. I use another moisturizer after because this one doesn't hydrate enough.
Kayla N.
Mebane, NC
Love it because I have oilt skin, and I only need a little bit to moisturize my entire face and also keep protecting it against breakouts. I've used it for years
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
I use this moisturizer after my morning shower. This moisturizer is very light. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. It lays a good base for make up.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE this product.bi use it every day after I shower and before I apply any makeup. My face use to be so dry from the acne products I use but this moisturizer has helped tremendously. The price is great too!
Clarissa G.
San Antonio, TX
This Moisturizer is amazing !! I have really dry skin so I tend to look for good moisturizers . This one is the one ! It really moisturizes my face and doesn't leave a weird feeling on my face after I use it !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?