BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Jennifer R.
Celina, OH
I really liked this moisturizer at first! My dry skin was starting to fade! Then one day it's like I became allergic to it and my face starts to get very red and splotchy so I haven't been able to use it anymore!
Xavier M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great for a base for makeup. The product is also great for just walking out the house the lotion is not very oily so it makes ur face very neutral.
Jenna P.
Alliance, OH
This stuff is great! It provides the moisture I need while still helping me fight acne. Just realize this has some acne medicine in it, it's not just lotion! I use it everyday and have no problems. Highly recommend.
Kayla C.
This is an alright product. It moisturizes minimally and does it what it's supposed to. It's definitely not one of my favorites and I probably won't buy it again.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This dual-free dual action moisturizer from clean & clear, works wonders!! It helps cleanse my pores so my face can look acne & oil free while it moisturizes my skin completely giving it that extra glow. Must try :)
Jakelin J.
Woodside, NY
I love this moisturizer! It's prefect to use if u have oily skin that's flaking. I don't recommend it if u have a really dry face however since I have an oily t zone it leaves it moisturized without the extra oil
Carmelita F.
I love this product! I've repurchased it twice already because it gives me noticeable results right away. Every time I use this product at night, I wake up with smaller pimples & less redness. Definitely worth a try if you struggle with acne!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves a thin, not greasy protective layer after a good wash/scrub. I don't use it before I put makeup on, only at night but have been buying it for years and really like it!
megan h.
I absolutely love this product it doesn't make me feel greasy or makes me break out. I use it with the face wash and toner in the 1/2 steps and my face has been super clear. I would definitely invest in this product
Bethany C.
Fayetteville, AR
This is perfect for my combo skin. It prevents and treats acne, but without the drying affects of a lot of acne medicine. It moisturizes really well, actually. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for quite awhile.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?