BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
MaKenzie F.
Troy, MI
I don't often wear make up, and I love that i can put this on in the morning before heading out the door and I feel fresh and ready to go! Plus, with my unsteady hormones and stress levels, it keeps my skin clear!
Jill C.
This is my holy grail product. When I sometimes forget to put it on in the morning I completely regret it. I have really dry skin and this helps so much with that
Sharayah P.
Union, KY
I like that this moisturizer has salicylic acid in it to help eliminate new breakouts all while keeping my skin moisturized, but I know I could purchase something else that would leave my skin feeling more refreshed. Very basic moisturizer that is good but definitely reflects the general price point.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
This works great on my sensitive skin and leaves a thin, not greasy protective layer after a good wash/scrub. I don't use it before I put makeup on, only at night but have been buying it for years and really like it!
Serena C.
This has definitely been helping me a lot the past few months. My skin is both oily and dry so this helps keep down the oil while still giving the moisture i need.
Angelica K.
Great for oily skin. This moisturizer help to balance the oils on my skin and overall helped with my minimal acne. It met my expectations and I will buy this again
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
I love this moisturizer because most moisturizers make my skin dry and give me an icky feeling. This moisturizer works great for my oily skin and does not make me breakout or anything.
Jania S.
New Bedford, MA
Leave face feeling fresh, tingly and smooth. I use this moisturizer everyday and night. It helps with my pimples. Such a good value product. Now it is a little pricey due to the bottle not being larger. But yes I would buy it again only in the 3 steps
Favour U.
Grayson, GA
I actually really like it, I don't know if it has made a real difference in my breakouts. But for moisturizing purposes it helps. I am an oily girl so I tend to stay away from anything on my face. I know know that you are suppose to use moisturizes even if you have oily skin. This makes it so that your face doesn't create more oils because it is try.
Brianna J.
Brawley, CA
This product is really good it really moisturize ur face I've used this product a lot and works really good..this product is really gentle with ur skin and work really good I this is would recommend this to other people because that how great it is
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?