BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rocio G.
I used this once and it kind of did its job. The texture of the product is great one thing was that it made my face a little bit oily even though it says oil free.
Jenna P.
Alliance, OH
This stuff is great! It provides the moisture I need while still helping me fight acne. Just realize this has some acne medicine in it, it's not just lotion! I use it everyday and have no problems. Highly recommend.
melissa g.
Thissssssss product is sooooo amazing. if you have oily face i really recommand you to use this. its really nice and pefect it leaves your face smooth and kess oily........ its sooo amazing. its a really good price and worth it ......................
Christina M.
Levittown, PA
I've been using this for years now. I love how it leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized, and doesn't leave an oily residue. I've tried other moisturizers, some with spf and some without, but they don't compare!
Sabrina H.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this product maybe 3 times and it was great the first day but after the 3rd use i had two VERY dry patches under my lips, and it took a month to get rid of them. The only good thing I remember was the fresh feeling that made my face feel clean
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This dual-free dual action moisturizer from clean & clear, works wonders!! It helps cleanse my pores so my face can look acne & oil free while it moisturizes my skin completely giving it that extra glow. Must try :)
Jillian S.
It kind of dried my skin out, and I'm not entirely sure if it actually helped with my acne or not. I did like that it came with a pump which made it very sanitary.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS SO GOOD ! Especially if u have like mild acne. Overnight when you apply it it really takes your acne. And in the morning it gives the perfect amount of moisture without feeling greasy or anything
Angenette H.
Chicago , Il
I'm not always on my facial cleansing plan. But it's great that no matter how often, or how little, I use this cleanser, it leaves my face literally squeaky clean!
megan h.
I absolutely love this product it doesn't make me feel greasy or makes me break out. I use it with the face wash and toner in the 1/2 steps and my face has been super clear. I would definitely invest in this product
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?