BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Diana A.
Washington, IL
This moisturizer is sufficient as long as I limit use of it to a few days a week. It tends to leave my face feeling a bit greasy, but I like that it doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin.
Jessica E.
Louisville , KY
This product gives my skin great moisture. I use it as a face lotion after washing my face every night and it always leaves me feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Prevents most breakouts when also regularly washing face.
Kasey J.
For the price YEs HONEY YES!! It works Moisturizes skin with out making it feel oily or like you did not put anything on your face! I only use this every so often when I run out of my shea butter but this works great
Erin G.
Columbus, IN
Light weight moisturizer. Does a fine job. My fave has both oily and dry parts. I apply to dry parts and try to steer clear of the oily parts, if I don't then it just makes my Acne worse!
Samantha L.
East Springfield, PA
Love this moisturizer so much, it's the only one I regularly buy. I put it on every morning and night. It keeps my skin looking and feeling super soft and helps prevent me from breaking out as often As I used to. It's reasonably priced and works great.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this moisturizer! It doesn't make my face oily at all and my face is usually very oily and shiny. It controls acne amazing because it has salicylic acid in it. It doesn't work very well for acne that you already have, but it prevents acne really well.
Juanita d.
I love this moisturizer ive been using it for about 5 months. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin feel oily or too dry its just perfect. It also helps pimples to go away faster!
Teresa P.
Santee, SC
I was so happy when I found this oil free moisturizer. I have suffered from oily skin for most of my life and this product has been great in that it has been to minimize the oil while leaving me with moisturized skin.
Stephanie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Eileen F.
Cocoa, FL
I recently started using this moisturizer and I am very happy with it. I have dry and very sensitive skin and haven't experience any break out like I usually do with man products, and my face feels very soft! I love it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?