BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tammy N.
I have been using this brand ever since I can remember using products on my face. This moisturizer leaves my face feeling very tingly and clean. I always go to this effective product when I need a moisturizing pick me up.
sylvia b.
I used this for a while because I have oily skin. it helped my skin for a little bit but I don't know if my skin got used to it or what but it no longer gives me results. plus I didn't like the feel or smell too much
Emmy C.
Florence, KY
Moisturizes reality elf well. Sometimes I feel like it's kind of thin and I feel like I have to use a lot if my skin is really dry. But I do like that it doesn't leave my skin oily and it lasts a couple hours. You must apply before any kind of foundation
Evelyn S.
I use this every day! My skin is super dry and this really helps. I apply it on my face, chest, and back and it has really helped clear up my acne in all those places. Truly a life saver!
Katie M.
Minneapolis
This is my go-to every day moisturizer!! I have pretty normal skin that doesn't tend to break out that often, so this moisturizer has a good amount of salicylic acid but isn't too harsh.
Haley M.
Sylacauga, AL
I always use this after cleansing and toning. It feels so good on my face. It's got salicylic acid in it, so good for acne proned skin. It's lightly scented, but its a good scent, and it is not greasy upon application. It has a cooling sensation at first.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn , NY
When winter started my face got soooo dry, I've never had that problem so i bought this and i was so happy my face was looking normal again after one use. I was trying other products for dry skin and it would leave my skin looking the same.
Jasmin B.
Lafayette , LA
This is my favorite moisturizer! I use it daily after I have a fresh face. I purchased mine from my local Walmart store. This was my first time buying it, but it easily became my go to moisturizer. The effects of this product exceeded my expectations!
Jenna P.
Alliance, OH
This stuff is great! It provides the moisture I need while still helping me fight acne. Just realize this has some acne medicine in it, it's not just lotion! I use it everyday and have no problems. Highly recommend.
Jill C.
This is my holy grail product. When I sometimes forget to put it on in the morning I completely regret it. I have really dry skin and this helps so much with that
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?