BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alexa R.
Blacksburg
Have used this product for as long as I can remember! Very moisturizing and never clogs my pores! Have been so happy with this product that I haven't even tried looking for other options
Alexa N.
This is my go to moisturizer before i put my makeup on. It is part of my daily routine as i habe somewhat dry skin. This really helps add that extra moisture my skin is missing and helps my makeup glide on smoothly.
Maria C.
Mendota, CA
This feels so fresh once I go to sleep and wake up feel like my face a good to go everyday am not struggling with having to worry about breaking out and also it helps keep my skin nice and smooth it's a very good value and I would buy it again and again
Very good at controlling breakouts in certain areas of my face. For some reason this cleared up acne for my forehead and chin but really dried out my cheeks and made the acne in that area worse. It smells very refreshing and I like the way it tingles on my skin though. But it wasn't that effective for me
Adrienne K.
This has alcohol in it which actually dries out skin instead of moisturizing it. It dried mine out more than it already was. This didn't work out for me whatsoever. Didn't even really help clear up any blemishes either.
Emily C.
Fishers, IN
I love this moisturizer I have used it for years and years. I have acne, but also have oily skin so sometimes moisturizers make my face even more oily. But not with this one. I am able to help fight my acne, while also keeping my face from looking worse.
Diana A.
Washington, IL
This moisturizer is sufficient as long as I limit use of it to a few days a week. It tends to leave my face feeling a bit greasy, but I like that it doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin.
Teresa P.
Santee, SC
I was so happy when I found this oil free moisturizer. I have suffered from oily skin for most of my life and this product has been great in that it has been to minimize the oil while leaving me with moisturized skin.
Kasey J.
For the price YEs HONEY YES!! It works Moisturizes skin with out making it feel oily or like you did not put anything on your face! I only use this every so often when I run out of my shea butter but this works great
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
I have been using this daily for the last few years. I apply it before I but on my make up and it keeps my skin from feeling dry and I am not super greasy by the end of the day. Would recommend for people with oily skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?