BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
I have combination skin and its hard to find a moisturizer that work for my skin. So I've tried all sorts of moisturizers none of them worked so I came across this one. it's truly oil free and didn't make my face feel greasy.
Sheri N.
I use this at night after a shower and it keeps my face super hydrated throughout the night. It's not as sticky as other moisturizers but the consistency is just right.
Rose C.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't think there could be an acne moisturizer that actually made my skin feel soft but this does! i put it on at night before bed just in problem areas and i wake up without dried up skin but my skin is so much clearer now
Kirstin W.
Angola, LA
I love this so much! I'm super dry and it quenches my skin perfectly and if i have any blemishes it helps get rid of them within days! When you apply the moisturizer it has a tingly cooling sensation that I absolutely love!
Kristianna B.
It really feels quite nice going on to this again, but please my skin still feeling dry after. I think it's because it's oil free, which should be great since I have extremely oily skin, but it doesn't leave much for moisture.
Marissa L.
Orlando, FL
Before I went to the dermatologist for my acne, this was my go to! It was such an easy step of my morning routine, but it made such a difference on the appearancd of my skin and made my break outs less severe when they happened!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I've used this moisturizer since junior high and it hasn't failed me. It's lightweight but still has enough humectants to cover the oily-combination to dry-combination skin that I have at any given time. This is my favorite moisturizer, I can't rave about it enough.
Tamara G.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite facial moisturizer! This specific product really feels like it gets into my pores and moisturizes from the inside out. My skin feels refreshed and soft and the product has a very slight tingle that ensures moisture.
annette i.
El Paso, TX
Feels really light on your skin so it's great if you don't like the feeling of heavy moisturizer, but you might need something stronger if your face is prone to dryness
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
This is the only moisturizer I'll use! Other ones I've used have left me feeling greasy or I end up breaking out but I use this every morning/night or after I shower! It's helped tone my skin and I feel like I'm glowing after!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?