BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Madiha K.
The formula is really light, doesn't leave the skin clogged. Its simple packaging makes it easy to use. It was gentle to my acne-prone skin. I wish it came in bigger bottle. But I would buy it again nevertheless!
Leslie M.
Radford, VA
I love to use this after I get out the shower around the tip of my nose area because it tends to get really dry. I have combination to oily skin and it has never increased the oil I get on my skin. I use a very tiny amount which goes a long way for me. I also sometimes use it, depending on the weather, before my makeup with a very tiny amount as well.
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I love this moisturizer so much I use it on my face mostly because sometimes my face get dry but I would love to try some makeup items but the moisturizer is great for it's price and makes your face feel wonderful
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg , CA
I bought this in a trio pack from Walmart for about 10 dollars. It came with the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. It is very strong so I only use when I'm having a breakout or if I slept in my makeup and want to prevent breakouts. It is very effective definitely something to keep in your stash.
Jenna C.
Not really a big fan. At first it worked but eventually after maybe two or three weeks it started leaving my skin sticky and dry. I hadn't changed anything about my daily skin routine at all and I had no problems until applying the lotion. It's safe to say that this moisturizer did not work well for me.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this for 2+ years. It's my go to affordable face cream. It's not drying or harsh. It leaves ur skin soft and perfect for a person who has an occasional breakout (like me lol) highly recommend
Katie B.
I absolutely love this facial moisturizer! I got into the bad habit of forgetting to put it on for a while and noticed my face was so much dryer as compared to when I normally use it. I used to deal with my face being extremely oily throughout the day, I feel this has helped alleviate that problem.
Tonia W.
Wrightstown, WI
I have combination skin and this product is great for every day use! Under makeup or alone! It helps my oily skin stay dry and my dry skin stay moisturized. It last a while and is very affordable. It has been the only product to work on my face. Also it doesn't effect the makeup on your face.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I use this every morning and every night. It works great as a base under my make up, while helping to fight acne. My face always feels moisturized after I use it and for hours after I first use it as well. I love the pump top so I don't ever use too much or too little, one pump is perfect.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I love this so much it is such a great lightweight moisturizer and it has ingredients to help fight acne. and it isn't to oily, it blends really easily into the skin and gives a fresh feeling. I don't use it every day because I have my neutrogeona hydroboost snd a body shop hydrating maskk
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?