BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kara O.
New Middletwn, OH
I love this face moisturizer! It works great to moisturize while preventing breakouts. I use this product nightly and it works wonderfully on my skin. It doesn't create more oil or sit on top the skin. It sinks into the skin to moisturize beautifully.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
My favorite moisturizer! Been using this product since high school! I have very oily and acne prone skin and this help with a my breakouts! It absorbs quickly too which is always a plus. I will keep buying this until I find another one that’s better haha!
Hali S.
Puyallup, WA
This has been my go to for the past three or five years. The only good thing about this moisturizer is that it keeps my face moisturized and doesn’t break me out but that’s about it. Takes quite a bit of your skin is dry to make it feel better. Wouldn’t be the first recommendation I would make
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
This is a good product that's oil-free as advertised and absorbs pretty easily into the skin, and a good choice for the summer because it actually makes my skin feel cool and nice! I don't use it very often because it's not a very good fit for my skin personally and if my skin is being sensitive for some reason (e.g. hormonal imbalances because of periods etc) it makes my skin tingle. But I would still recommend to others since it's an objectively well-made product.
Gina D.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for years- it's a staple in my evening and morning routine. I have extremely sensitive skin, I had the most difficult time finding a moisturizer that didn't make me break out. I don't see myself using any other moisturizer in the near future!
Rathiny O.
I’m rating this 4 stars only because after a few pumps, it never pumps out any more product. Which is highly disappointing because I love this moisturizer. It’s light and has a tiny bit of a fragrance. I always go back to this when I’m not feeling my other moisturizers.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love this sooooo much!  It seriously hydrates my skin so much and I seriously think this is the reason I've been able to get my oily skin under control.  It hydrates my skin the perfect amount without over hydrating it.
Gianni J.
Bergenfield, NJ
I have repurchased this moisturizer at LEAST 3 times because that is how amazing it is. It has a pleasant smell, nothing too overwhelming, and might I add that it works wonders! I usually put this on before bed since it has no SPF in it, and i wake up with less noticeable acne. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Jenny R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is an overall good moisturizer. I have acne prone skin but I don’t think it does anything to prevent acne or to help active breakouts. But it does moisturize well enough to keep it in my affordable skincare routine.
Anna B.
This product worked out great for me I noticed my acne clear up within in a week so that was great but now that I’ve been using it for almost 3 months.... nada. My acne seems to be coming back full throttle but that could be the temperature change too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?