BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I like this because it isn't overly moisturizing and is oil free. It's a lightweight cream that is great for people who aren't needing tons of moisture. I used this when I was having skin problems and it was pretty good!
Grace B.
I was skeptical at first about this product, but I LOVE IT! I use it everyday and it moisturizes just enough without making my face oily. I don't know how well it prevents acne, but it definitely helps me with my occasional breakouts. Love this moisturizer!
Domonique W.
Meriden, CT
I love the way this makes my face look and feel. I never have to worry about feeling dry or having a cracked face. The product isn't harsh it feel smooth and gentle. the product is good value. not too pricey but it is a good affordable deal. I recommend to all
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I was in Vegas recently and it was freezing! The dry weather and constant wind did take a toll on my skin. My chin in particular got really flakey, this did the trick and since it is oil free I knew it wouldn't clog my pores.
Jamie D.
Olympia, WA
This is a very basic moisturizer. I bought this at target because my Skin was very dry in the summer and didn't want to use all of my Clinique one. It does the job, no strong smell. It's very lotion like instead of moisturizer but still good. Would buy again
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
I picked these up to keep in my purse for hot days when my skin gets oily in the t-zone. I like them a lot even though I think they absorb more oil off my finger tips then my face. Still, they are inexpensive and effective.
Jennifer B.
This was a skin-clearing moisturizer j used for a while during my teenage years. I liked it for before I went to bed, but after a while it dried out my skin too much.
Paola G.
Westminster, CA
This product is moisturizing and it stings while applying it. It does not do much for my pimples. I think that if you only get the occasional pimple, then this product is for you. It is not very great with those with acne.
Amelia T.
Hoboken, NJ
I like the event and how light this is. I have softer and drier skin but I feel like it works just fine for me, especially if I do get oily (sometimes if I'm stressed) and it zaps that up right away. Clearly very good product for oily skin and blemish prone.
Glynnann A.
I've been using this as my moisturizer for years. It doesn't leave a sticky residue or make your face oily. It also prevents acne so it's a win/win product. It's also not expensive and one bottle will last you a long time!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?