BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Angela D.
Macon, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. I have combination skin with an oily t zone and dry patches on parts of my face. This moisturizer is very light weight. It made my face feel moisturized yet not oily. This product did not break me out. Loved it.
Ayasha K.
I tried this product out for about 2 months and usually I love clean and clear products but I have dry skin and I found that it didn't seem to hydrate my face enough.
Jamie D.
Olympia, WA
This is a very basic moisturizer. I bought this at target because my Skin was very dry in the summer and didn't want to use all of my Clinique one. It does the job, no strong smell. It's very lotion like instead of moisturizer but still good. Would buy again
Samantha M.
Green Bay
Love this stuff!! I've gone through 3 bottles! It's not that expensive. Gets the job done! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap moisturizer. Only down fall was that I have to use 2 full pumps to make it feel like I coating my whole face.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I like this because it isn't overly moisturizing and is oil free. It's a lightweight cream that is great for people who aren't needing tons of moisture. I used this when I was having skin problems and it was pretty good!
Paola G.
Westminster, CA
This product is moisturizing and it stings while applying it. It does not do much for my pimples. I think that if you only get the occasional pimple, then this product is for you. It is not very great with those with acne.
Domonique W.
Meriden, CT
I love the way this makes my face look and feel. I never have to worry about feeling dry or having a cracked face. The product isn't harsh it feel smooth and gentle. the product is good value. not too pricey but it is a good affordable deal. I recommend to all
Glynnann A.
I've been using this as my moisturizer for years. It doesn't leave a sticky residue or make your face oily. It also prevents acne so it's a win/win product. It's also not expensive and one bottle will last you a long time!
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Another clean and clear product I love. I use this product since it is oil free and works well with my oily skin. This product is effective and I buy from drugstores
Reagan L.
DeWitt, AR
I have oily skin and finding a moisturizer is very hard, but when I finally found Clean and Clear my search was finally over. It's the perfect moisturizer for my skin type and I love how fresh my skin feels after using it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?