BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I've used this moisturizer since junior high and it hasn't failed me. It's lightweight but still has enough humectants to cover the oily-combination to dry-combination skin that I have at any given time. This is my favorite moisturizer, I can't rave about it enough.
Lauren S.
I use this moisturizer everyday and I couldn't be happier with it! I am a repeat costumer and I would recommend this to anyone. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated for the full day. I bought it at a CVS and it last a long time. A little goes a long way!
Kristianna B.
It really feels quite nice going on to this again, but please my skin still feeling dry after. I think it's because it's oil free, which should be great since I have extremely oily skin, but it doesn't leave much for moisture.
Lerence L.
I've used this product for years and have repurchased it a few times. I use it nightly and love that it has acne fighting ingredients. Will definitely repurchase again.
Kirstin W.
Angola, LA
I love this so much! I'm super dry and it quenches my skin perfectly and if i have any blemishes it helps get rid of them within days! When you apply the moisturizer it has a tingly cooling sensation that I absolutely love!
Tamara G.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite facial moisturizer! This specific product really feels like it gets into my pores and moisturizes from the inside out. My skin feels refreshed and soft and the product has a very slight tingle that ensures moisture.
Jordan N.
Lakeland, TN
The dual action moisturizer has a light consistency that moisturizes skin without causing further irritation or blemishes. The price is also hard to beat. I have used this product for over five years and would not trade it out.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I've used this moisturizer for 5 years and I still love it. It's a really good price and doesn't leave my skin oily. I can apply makeup immediately after applying without worrying about smearing. Doesn't break out my skin !!!
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
This is the only moisturizer I'll use! Other ones I've used have left me feeling greasy or I end up breaking out but I use this every morning/night or after I shower! It's helped tone my skin and I feel like I'm glowing after!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have been using this moisturizer for several years. I have tried other moisturizers, but I always come back to this one. It's light, non-greasy, and leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?