BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shiva S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This moisturizer has done wonders for my skin! It keeps it clear and moisturized. It is by far my favorite brand of moisturizer and I don't think I will ever use another brand. You need this in your daily facial routine!!!
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
This is the only moisturizer I'll use! Other ones I've used have left me feeling greasy or I end up breaking out but I use this every morning/night or after I shower! It's helped tone my skin and I feel like I'm glowing after!
Haley T.
Ashdown, AR
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer ever! It hydrates your skin without making you feel oily. I used expensive moisturizer for years and after I tried this once I never went back.
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
I have combination skin and its hard to find a moisturizer that work for my skin. So I've tried all sorts of moisturizers none of them worked so I came across this one. it's truly oil free and didn't make my face feel greasy.
Sheri N.
I use this at night after a shower and it keeps my face super hydrated throughout the night. It's not as sticky as other moisturizers but the consistency is just right.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I've used this moisturizer for 5 years and I still love it. It's a really good price and doesn't leave my skin oily. I can apply makeup immediately after applying without worrying about smearing. Doesn't break out my skin !!!
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
This moisturizer did an okay job of moisturizing my face but it didn't really have any impact on my acne issue. I do like the bottle design and the way the pump works.
Kristianna B.
It really feels quite nice going on to this again, but please my skin still feeling dry after. I think it's because it's oil free, which should be great since I have extremely oily skin, but it doesn't leave much for moisture.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is a great moisturizer for daytime use. It absorbs quickly without a greasy residue. I also like that it comes with a pump. It highly increases the ease of use. I just didn't find that this moisturizer decreased or fought breakouts.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have been using this moisturizer for several years. I have tried other moisturizers, but I always come back to this one. It's light, non-greasy, and leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?