BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Always my go to fave moisturizer. always clean and not greasy feeling . always just enough to to make my fave cell and smooth m as long acne medicine to help with breakouts
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I love this moisturizer! It is very lightweight and I love how it sorta gives a tingly, fresh feeling to my face. I have sensitive skin and have a few breakouts here and there. This moisturizer keeps my breakouts to a minimum.
Desiree T.
Philadelphia, PA
Super affordable moisturizer. Ive been using this for the last 7 years and I love it for the night time. It gives amazing hydration. I bought this at target as well as other drugstores. In terms of controlling oil I saw not much of a difference with how oily I get.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
This is nice for my acne prone skin because it adds moisture, but is not oily or thick! It helps with dry areas on my face, but does not cake up like other moisturizers.
Griselda L.
I prefer using this moisturizer, I love the fresh feeling it gives my fave when I apply it. It isn't expensive to buy either. This is a good product to buy if you prefer to save money. I wasn't disappointed when. I bought this product, I would definitely recommend it.
Sydney A.
Edgewater, FL
This was a great product! it helped my make up stay on all day. I have very sensitive skin and this was very gentle on it, the package was very nice also. this product was very effect, it kept my acne under control and my make up stay on all day. no improvement needed
Jennifer R.
It's extremely rare for me to find a face lotion that's great for adult acne which I get and doesn't effect my sensitive skin at all! Another great plus is its available pretty much at any chain store ir drugstore & inexpensive :)!
Katie K.
West Covina, CA
This product was fine. Didn't give me the results I was looking for but I wasn't fully unhappy with it. Clean &Clear does have a lot of products that I do continue to purchase, such as oil absorbing sheets and spot treatment gel.
Taylor W.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Obesessed with this duel action acne treatment moisterizer! I've used this many times before bed when I feel like I have acne coming through or even just on a regular basis! I wake up and there is no sign of any pimple or irritation. The salisilic acid works wonders!
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Leaves my skin soft a smooth. It gives my face a fresh feeling and does not make my skin oily throughout the day. I use this product every day, and have had great results
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?