BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
This is probably my favorite moisturizer I have found to date. It goes on light and absorbs into my skin quickly leaving it feeing soft. Definitely doesn't have that "after lotion" oil feel it once it's used. I would 100% recommend.
Panitchanoke C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product because it is super light weight and absorb right into the skin. It keeps my skin moisturised and my acne problem under control. I use it twice everyday after I wash my face.
Sydney A.
Edgewater, FL
This was a great product! it helped my make up stay on all day. I have very sensitive skin and this was very gentle on it, the package was very nice also. this product was very effect, it kept my acne under control and my make up stay on all day. no improvement needed
Madeline  H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decent moisturizer, works well for the price the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't work well with my oily skin. It tends to make it appear more oily. Which isn't a huge problem sense I use it before going to bed.
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I love this moisturizer! It is very lightweight and I love how it sorta gives a tingly, fresh feeling to my face. I have sensitive skin and have a few breakouts here and there. This moisturizer keeps my breakouts to a minimum.
Enid M.
Miami
10/10! It was the first moisturizer I added to my face care routine. Wonderful light feeling, it feels refreshing and it dries super fast! Awesome to apply under make up
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
This is nice for my acne prone skin because it adds moisture, but is not oily or thick! It helps with dry areas on my face, but does not cake up like other moisturizers.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Always my go to fave moisturizer. always clean and not greasy feeling . always just enough to to make my fave cell and smooth m as long acne medicine to help with breakouts
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Leaves my skin soft a smooth. It gives my face a fresh feeling and does not make my skin oily throughout the day. I use this product every day, and have had great results
Desiree T.
Philadelphia, PA
Super affordable moisturizer. Ive been using this for the last 7 years and I love it for the night time. It gives amazing hydration. I bought this at target as well as other drugstores. In terms of controlling oil I saw not much of a difference with how oily I get.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?