BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany L.
I use this every day after I wash my face. It helps keep my face moisturized without feeling greasy. It also makes my face tingle a little so keep it away from your eyes!
Jennifer R.
My daily moisturizer! This stuff is amazing i have seen improvement when i do have some acne spots. I love the minty feel on the face after its applied. I used this 2 times a day after i wash my face. And you cant beat the price!
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Always my go to fave moisturizer. always clean and not greasy feeling . always just enough to to make my fave cell and smooth m as long acne medicine to help with breakouts
Nancy G.
I've used this product for almost a year now and I love it. I'm typically a huge grease ball, but applying this on my face everyday has definitely helped control the oil.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this for years and it helps my skin out a lot. When I'm breaking out pretty bad I use this moisturizer. It make my skin feel so much better and healthier.
Dev N.
I love this product! It combines oil-free moisturizers with a proven pimple-fighting ingredient and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft while helping to treat and prevent pimples. It doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily.
Panitchanoke C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product because it is super light weight and absorb right into the skin. It keeps my skin moisturised and my acne problem under control. I use it twice everyday after I wash my face.
Judith G.
Houston , TX
My all time favorite moisturizer. It is reasonable pricing. It has a pump which is a plus. Really does what it says. If I have a zit bump I was my face and put a nice amount on the area and when in the morning its slightly smaller..
Hannah I.
I use this every day and night. It's my favorite. It's the only moisturizer I've found that moisturizers and doesn't cause my pores to clog and get more acne. It fights acne while moisturizing.
Griselda L.
I prefer using this moisturizer, I love the fresh feeling it gives my fave when I apply it. It isn't expensive to buy either. This is a good product to buy if you prefer to save money. I wasn't disappointed when. I bought this product, I would definitely recommend it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?