BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Autumn B.
I really like this moisturizer, it's difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to others because it dries quickly and leaves the skin feeling great.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
Okay my favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it leaves your skin with a cool, minty feeling which is very refreshing.
For a drug store brand moisturizer it does a pretty good job at keeping your skin hydrated all day long.
Amanda H.
Good moisturizer if you're still working through some acne flare ups here and there. I feel this really helps keep the minor blemishes at bay. Not to oily which is great
Dev N.
I love this product! It combines oil-free moisturizers with a proven pimple-fighting ingredient and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft while helping to treat and prevent pimples. It doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily.
Kirby B.
Orange, CA
This Product here is to die for..., Yes I said to die for I started using this after watching a girl video on and I must say this truly help with my oily skin It is apart of my every day products
Judith G.
Houston , TX
My all time favorite moisturizer. It is reasonable pricing. It has a pump which is a plus. Really does what it says. If I have a zit bump I was my face and put a nice amount on the area and when in the morning its slightly smaller..
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Always my go to fave moisturizer. always clean and not greasy feeling . always just enough to to make my fave cell and smooth m as long acne medicine to help with breakouts
Nancy G.
I've used this product for almost a year now and I love it. I'm typically a huge grease ball, but applying this on my face everyday has definitely helped control the oil.
dev g.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and it is mot expensive or pricey at all so i always make sure to buy it!!! It does a lot of work on your face and makes it look shiny and healthy but not at all oily or anything ... I would definitely buy it again and again because its amazing
megan s.
Cold spring , KY
I like this product, I just don't love it. It tingles when you put it on and feels really cold. I like tingly feeling lotions, but this one is really greasy. It made me breakout a little and I'd rather just try a different lotion.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?