BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
I've been using this product every day two-three times a day for about two months now since I'm at the gym about four to five times a week and sweat is causing me to be really shiny and not in the good way. I honestly don't see too much of an improvement using it with my regular face washing routine.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
I really love this and this youtuber said it was really good and it was cheap so I was let's give it a try. I'm on a budget so I was looking for something good because I have dry skin. You only need a few pumps and it does the job.
marj d.
Gainesville
I have used this product for about two years now. It's always been very reliable in that it does not make me break out any extra, but it does not protect when acne arrives because of my menstrual cycle. I think it can use some more salicylic acid, but it's great for every day use regardless.
Rebecca D.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only moisturizer I use. I wear a lot of makeup, which can cause breakouts, but this totally prevents that. Perfect for people with sensitive skin. Causes no clogging or breakouts, and has little to no scent. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who is prone to breakouts.
Leslie M.
Radford, VA
I love to use this after I get out the shower around the tip of my nose area because it tends to get really dry. I have combination to oily skin and it has never increased the oil I get on my skin. I use a very tiny amount which goes a long way for me. I also sometimes use it, depending on the weather, before my makeup with a very tiny amount as well.
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
The formula is really light, doesn't leave the skin clogged. Its simple packaging makes it easy to use. It was gentle to my acne-prone skin. I wish it came in bigger bottle. But I would buy it again nevertheless!
Ciara W.
Philadelphia
This is my ride or die face lotion. I love it! Such a reasonable price and easy to find. Works like a charm! Haven't used another lotion after finding this one! I buy it at CVS all the time, its great. I tell all my friends to buy it when they ask me what kind of face lotion they should get.
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I love this moisturizer so much I use it on my face mostly because sometimes my face get dry but I would love to try some makeup items but the moisturizer is great for it's price and makes your face feel wonderful
Jenna C.
Not really a big fan. At first it worked but eventually after maybe two or three weeks it started leaving my skin sticky and dry. I hadn't changed anything about my daily skin routine at all and I had no problems until applying the lotion. It's safe to say that this moisturizer did not work well for me.
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg, CA
I bought this in a trio pack from Walmart for about 10 dollars. It came with the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. It is very strong so I only use when I'm having a breakout or if I slept in my makeup and want to prevent breakouts. It is very effective definitely something to keep in your stash.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?