BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
wendy v.
Omaha, NE
I always try to be oil free and this right here dose the job it is really effective and does what it claims to do not to drying either packaging wise not so fancy but that does not matter i think i got this at walgreens for around 7 or 8 $ so i would totally buy it again
Emily A.
I've used this product for about 4 years now. I love it. It works great with my skin. I have combination skin but mainly oily. So it's great because it's oil free and it helps to fight breakouts. It runs for about $5.27 at my Walmart.
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
This is a good product but it kind of burns a little. It definitely did what it was supposed to do. My face was clear in a week. It's packaging was bright and pretty. It met my expectations ten folds and if the burning sensation would go away I would recommend to anyone.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Doesn't leave Ur skin oily and feels really good to put on. however if Ur senstive to salicylic acid this will dry out Ur skin. My skin is so dry right now it hurts. in combination with another moisture or every other day use might help.
Alexis Marie F.
Glendale, AZ
After washing my face , I squirt 5 small dots around my face , forehead, nose, cheeks, & jaw . You only need a little bit , a little goes along way. The bottle is fairly small, but it lasts forever. I use it before I put any makeup & it makes me face feel clean and cool.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
I use this moisturizer before I do my makeup, before I go to bed and in the morning and it helps so much especially with the dry skin on the sides of my nose. I love this product
Holly C.
Lucedale, MS
I like this moisturizer. I use it every other night before bed. I feel like it combats my breakouts and keeps mu skin feeling fresh. It is too thick to use in the mornings, but I have no issues with it at night. Overall it is great!
Mollie  .
I love this moisturizer, it really has helped keep my skin clear with out making it too dry or oily! since having my son my skin has gone crazy, but this moisturizer is really helping me keep it clear and keeps me from feeling so dry!
Ashley C.
Muncie, IN
This moisturizer is great! It goes on really easily, doesn't have a heavy, greasy feel to it. The part that I love most about it is that it absorbs quickly into my skin!
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
This is probably my favorite moisturizer I have found to date. It goes on light and absorbs into my skin quickly leaving it feeing soft. Definitely doesn't have that "after lotion" oil feel it once it's used. I would 100% recommend.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?