BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such great moisture with the oil! Never makes me breakout more or have any other side effects! Plus it's helping fight any pimples trying to come through!
Jameka K.
Wilson, NC
I use this moisturizer after using the clean & clear sensitive face wash. I no longer have to worry about putting lotion on my face throughout the day because one apply of this in the morning keeps my face looking great all day long.
Destiny M.
This moisturizer is literally amazing! Not many moisturizers I've used leave my skin feeling refreshed and oil free! This one does the job though, it leaves it moisturizer while making sure no "little friends" decide to show up on my face!
Abbie G.
This is a great product but it does dry out my skin. I absolutely love the smell of this stuff for some reason. It has great packaging for buying it at Walgreens. I would recommend this for people with non dry and non sensitive skin.
Caroline M.
Brookline, MA
I just purchased this moisturizer last week and already in love with it. I typically don't use acne prevention moisturizer, just standard moisturizer. However, I just moved across country and started a new job and my skins been breaking out due to the change in weather and new schedule. I've paired this with acne spot treatment and I've seen an improvement in my skin in just a few days.
Michelle S.
I use this moisturizer because of the fact that it has acne fighting ingredients, which I need. Otherwise, I would not use this product. I find that it leaves a sticky feel.
Crystal P.
Clean and clear moisturizer is in my bathroom right now! I use it daily after washing my face, and when I don't have it my skin feels so dry. Thus moisturizer isn't oily, and has the perfect balance with my skin type to feel rejuvenated.
Erica G.
Windermere, FL
Love this moisturizer! It doesn't make my already oily skin even more oily. It doesn't dry my skin out either. Most importantly it doesn't break me out like some moisturizers.
Nathaly S.
Doral, FL
This product was okay. I wouldn't say it really did much for my acne though. If you're really seeking oil control I would really suggest a gel formula instead. Try the Neutrogeana Hydro Gel or the Clean and CLear Morning Burst Formula
Kelly I.
Crystal Lake
This moisturizer is great, because it not only gives your face moisture, but it is also fighting breakouts. I have been using this moisturizer for years. It is my holy grail
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?