BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alexa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Use it everyday! I sometimes use it like an acne treatment, but I mostly use it to rescue the random dry patches I get around my T zone.

As far as clearing acne, I can't say I've seen any results for that because I use other products for that, but it keeps my t-zone hydrated.
Robin M.
This is the only face moisturizer I like to use, it's light and dries quick. It doesn't leave my face all oily but it moisturizes and stays moisturized all day. I love it and I won't change to any other. It's a little pricey but it lasts
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
Did not like this product. It was not moisturizing enough for my liking. I used to use the product when I was younger, but as I got older, I realized it was not working. Doesn't meet my expectations anymore. Would recommend to younger teenagers but no one older than that.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
I use this moisturizer before I do my makeup, before I go to bed and in the morning and it helps so much especially with the dry skin on the sides of my nose. I love this product
wendy v.
Omaha, NE
I always try to be oil free and this right here dose the job it is really effective and does what it claims to do not to drying either packaging wise not so fancy but that does not matter i think i got this at walgreens for around 7 or 8 $ so i would totally buy it again
Lourdes T.
San Antonio , TX
This is my go to moisturizer, I went a long time without ever using any but now I use this everyday. I makes my skin very soft and supple and it give my face a cool feeling. It really does control my blemishes, I don't break out as much.
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
This is a good product but it kind of burns a little. It definitely did what it was supposed to do. My face was clear in a week. It's packaging was bright and pretty. It met my expectations ten folds and if the burning sensation would go away I would recommend to anyone.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Doesn't leave Ur skin oily and feels really good to put on. however if Ur senstive to salicylic acid this will dry out Ur skin. My skin is so dry right now it hurts. in combination with another moisture or every other day use might help.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
It was ok. It would be good for people who are oily skin and acne prone. If you are acne prone and dry or acne prone and combo it will do nothing for your dry patches. I like to use it as an acne treatment rather then moisturizer
Autumn M.
Bluefield, WV
I use this moisturizer everyday and it works great. I've had trouble finding one that doesn't make my skin feel oily, but this one is very lightweight and doesn't. It moisturizers my skin very well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?