BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Canessa T.
Bend, OR
Smells awesome and really helps with acne! Since I've been using it I have noticed that many of my blackheads have shrunken and my acne scars have faded. Really good moisturizer, not too harsh to use both in the morning and at night.
Taylor L.
What I love the most about this product is that it is actually oil free and it i'sant harsh to the skin at all. I purchased this product at target and it wasn't too expensive
Erica G.
Windermere, FL
Love this moisturizer! It doesn't make my already oily skin even more oily. It doesn't dry my skin out either. Most importantly it doesn't break me out like some moisturizers.
Moria L.
Henderson, NV
I got this in a kit the first time and fell in love with the scent. Had to track it down on it's own. So happy they sell it on it's own. This is my go to when I can feel a break out coming on. Feels light on fresh on my skin and fights acne without being too harsh. Not my everyday, but always have it in my cabinet. Great product.
Hannah H.
This moisturizer was sadly very disappointing to me. The first few days of use I liked it
but within days I had new acne popping up. Moisturizer was the only thing I had changed.
Used it again a couple of years later and again caused acne. This product just doesn't work for me.
Keli K.
Kendall, WI
The bottle wouldn't open. To use the product I had to open it and wipe it every time. It does leave my skin feeling tingly which is nice. Avg moisturizer, annoying packaging.
Ashley D.
Clarksburg, WV
It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that agrees with my sensitive skin but this one has definitely made an impact on me and I will be sure to recommend it to my friends and use it in my future.
Fatima B.
Very heavy oily moisturizer even though it says oil free it leaves my face very oily. Not my favorite choice from this brand, I wouldn't recommend if you are oily already.
April B.
Used to use this all the time. Didn't really do much for my skin, but I kept using it anyways. I never got dry or flaky skin patches tho so I guess it kept my skin moisturizes.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
It was ok. It would be good for people who are oily skin and acne prone. If you are acne prone and dry or acne prone and combo it will do nothing for your dry patches. I like to use it as an acne treatment rather then moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?