BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erica G.
Windermere, FL
Love this moisturizer! It doesn't make my already oily skin even more oily. It doesn't dry my skin out either. Most importantly it doesn't break me out like some moisturizers.
Nadia  M.
Franklin, WI
I have acne prone skin and have tried plenty of high end moisturizers. I have been using clean n clear for I've 10 years and I love it! It is not oily and makes my skin feel great. It does not cause breakouts, in fact it keeps my my face clear. I usually buy bottles at a time so I never run out. Great product and very economical.
Kelly I.
Crystal Lake
This moisturizer is great, because it not only gives your face moisture, but it is also fighting breakouts. I have been using this moisturizer for years. It is my holy grail
Crystal P.
Clean and clear moisturizer is in my bathroom right now! I use it daily after washing my face, and when I don't have it my skin feels so dry. Thus moisturizer isn't oily, and has the perfect balance with my skin type to feel rejuvenated.
Courtney C.
Oakdale, CA
I love this moisturizer. It has kept my skin so moisturized. And I also have very dry skin and it is helped so much during the winter months. You should definitely go buy this product right now if you haven't tried it. I would 100% buy it again. The packaging is also great.
Mariah M.
Medford, MA
Before I use makeup I use this as a moisturizer. Don't clog my pores, no overbearing medicated smell. A little dab'll do ya! You do not need a lot and I've had a single bottle for like almost 3 years!
Jennifer  .
Aurora, IL
I have oily skin, and recommend this moisturizer for someone with a normal to oily skin type. I don't like heavy moisturizers, and this goes on nice and light, but moisturizing enough for my oily skin.
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such great moisture with the oil! Never makes me breakout more or have any other side effects! Plus it's helping fight any pimples trying to come through!
Shelby B.
Snohomish, WA
Used this product after a summer camp full of foods that make you break out. I broke out so i used this and it helped but gave a stinging pain on my face and i didn't see enough of my acne go away to be happy but i am still giving them 3/5 stars because this isn't a bad brand.
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
This is my go to drugstore moisturizer. The first thing that I like is that the smell is very pleasant. I'm not sure how well the acne fighting side of it works but I can definitely tell that it does help with the dry patches on my face.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?