BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Leona F.
Findlay, OH
Excellent product! I tend to get oily through out the day with other moisturizers. However, this product does not make me oily! It also keeps the acne away! It goes on smooth.
Deanna M.
Lancaster, CA
This is my go to drugstore moisturizer. The first thing that I like is that the smell is very pleasant. I'm not sure how well the acne fighting side of it works but I can definitely tell that it does help with the dry patches on my face.
Moria L.
Henderson, NV
I got this in a kit the first time and fell in love with the scent. Had to track it down on it's own. So happy they sell it on it's own. This is my go to when I can feel a break out coming on. Feels light on fresh on my skin and fights acne without being too harsh. Not my everyday, but always have it in my cabinet. Great product.
Mariah M.
Medford, MA
Before I use makeup I use this as a moisturizer. Don't clog my pores, no overbearing medicated smell. A little dab'll do ya! You do not need a lot and I've had a single bottle for like almost 3 years!
Jaime O.
Originally I tried this a couple months ago and hated it because it didn't properly moisturize my skin. I have recently picked it back up and it's the perfect light weight moisturizer for summer time.
Shelby B.
Snohomish, WA
Used this product after a summer camp full of foods that make you break out. I broke out so i used this and it helped but gave a stinging pain on my face and i didn't see enough of my acne go away to be happy but i am still giving them 3/5 stars because this isn't a bad brand.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
I have this it says it has salicylic acid to treat acne but i have few pimples once in a while. has a mint feeling is refreshing and i notice when i use this that some of my redness in the cheeks is less noticeable. works good under foundation
lizbeth r.
Lompoc, CA
This is for the girls who have no skin problems. For me it made my face so oily or on dome days it would leave me so dry that i had to face my face again and try something else it's good for what you pay for but I wouldn't buy it again
Collette H.
Jerome, ID
Wasn't the best choice for my dry skin. I loved how it helped my foundation and primer go on my skin during my makeup routine but it was not as long lasting as I would like.
Caroline M.
Brookline, MA
I just purchased this moisturizer last week and already in love with it. I typically don't use acne prevention moisturizer, just standard moisturizer. However, I just moved across country and started a new job and my skins been breaking out due to the change in weather and new schedule. I've paired this with acne spot treatment and I've seen an improvement in my skin in just a few days.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?