BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jaime O.
Originally I tried this a couple months ago and hated it because it didn't properly moisturize my skin. I have recently picked it back up and it's the perfect light weight moisturizer for summer time.
Nathaly S.
Doral, FL
This product was okay. I wouldn't say it really did much for my acne though. If you're really seeking oil control I would really suggest a gel formula instead. Try the Neutrogeana Hydro Gel or the Clean and CLear Morning Burst Formula
Leona F.
Findlay, OH
Excellent product! I tend to get oily through out the day with other moisturizers. However, this product does not make me oily! It also keeps the acne away! It goes on smooth.
Collette H.
Jerome, ID
Wasn't the best choice for my dry skin. I loved how it helped my foundation and primer go on my skin during my makeup routine but it was not as long lasting as I would like.
Canessa T.
Bend, OR
Smells awesome and really helps with acne! Since I've been using it I have noticed that many of my blackheads have shrunken and my acne scars have faded. Really good moisturizer, not too harsh to use both in the morning and at night.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
I battled with acne for so long after using this for about two weeks it has helped me a bunch, I've used so many other products in the past and nothing worked as well as this
lizbeth r.
Lompoc, CA
This is for the girls who have no skin problems. For me it made my face so oily or on dome days it would leave me so dry that i had to face my face again and try something else it's good for what you pay for but I wouldn't buy it again
Nadia  M.
Franklin, WI
I have acne prone skin and have tried plenty of high end moisturizers. I have been using clean n clear for I've 10 years and I love it! It is not oily and makes my skin feel great. It does not cause breakouts, in fact it keeps my my face clear. I usually buy bottles at a time so I never run out. Great product and very economical.
Samisha K.
Hanover, NH
The moisturizer goes on a little sticky. But once it sinks into your skin it does feel refreshing and nice on your face. And, I have noticed that my skin has cleared up a bit.
Courtney C.
Oakdale, CA
I love this moisturizer. It has kept my skin so moisturized. And I also have very dry skin and it is helped so much during the winter months. You should definitely go buy this product right now if you haven't tried it. I would 100% buy it again. The packaging is also great.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?