BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Felicia F.
Canton, GA
This is a product staple for me. No matter how many products I try, I like to always have this available. It is an awesome moisturizer that is always available wherever you go.
Jeannette R.
San Diego, CA
I recently bought this, today will be my 4th day using it and I like it. My face tends to get oily with certain moisturizers but not with this one. I apply it after I wash & cleanse face. I let it completely dry before I apply makeup & my face doesn't get oily throughout the day.
amber p.
Runnemede , NJ
This moisturizer is my favorite. I love how it isn't greasy and that doesn't feel like you have anything on you face. I bought this at Target and the price was very reasonable.
Karee H.
Jonesboro, AR
This moisturizer is not the best. I think it was meant to help with acne and that doesn't work with my skin for some reason. It tingles after rubbing it in so I can't put it on my eyelids. It feels like my skin soaks it up quick, my face feels dry again not long after I apply it.
Marwa A.
I use this product every morning after washing and exfoliating my face. You can feel a tingling sensation all over your face, which to me says it's working. Great for dry skin!
Sherry W.
Everyone always asks how my face is so clear and my skins so hydrated, this product is the answer. I use it every day before bed and in the morning before I leave the house. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. No oil added is a bonus because I have really oily skin. I love it.
Natasha R.
Oregon, WI
This is the only moisturizer that I use. I have dry skin and it takes care of that right away, not to mention it fights acne. It is a very good value, definitely not too pricey.
Sarah Z.
This is my every-day moisturizer. T he product does help treat acne. It lasts for a long time and I use about four pumps per use. It also leave a fresh feeing to my face. It isn't too heavy. I eve use it with sunburns. Wonderful product.
Mariella H.
So I have been using this as a moisturizer for two years, I continue buying it. It helps maintain my face pimple free. It lasts long because you don't need too much to cover your whole face and it really is oil free and so I love it :). Would totally recommend. Can't live without it.
Natilee R.
Clarksdale, MO
I love this product!!! It is an essential to my morning routine before i put on makeup!! It is like giving your skin a drink of water!!! The pakaging could be prettier though...
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?