BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Veronika R.
Delano, CA
This product has been so good to me that it has made its way into my daily routine. The price was at a perfect point and the results were amazing. I have recommended this product to many people that have also went to buy it at Walmart. I have purchased this product multiple times and I won't be stopping any time soon. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I've tried this and the advantage acne control version. Personally I like the acne control formula better, it's thicker and isn't as heavily scented. Give your skin a week or two to get used to this formula, especially if you are switching from something else. I feel like it does do a good job at leaving my skin soft and moisturized, however it is just lacking that WOW factor.
Sarafina O.
Houston
This is my all time favorite face lotion. I noticed fewer small pimples on my face after 2 weeks of constant use. Not too oily and no real odor. Very light weight, and a little goes a long way. When the product is almost done, it is hard to get the remaining bits out. It would have been better in a squeezable tube, but for the cheap price, this product is almost perfect.
Wendy G.
Been using it for years. Literally just dot it on the pimples and it helps heal faster. The pimple just goes away very quickly with it. Also used it as an actual moisturizer on my face in the morning (with sunscreen on top) and it's not drying. Most acne creams are drying for me but this one helps with acne AND works as a moisturizer. Cheap drugstore item, great product.
Rachel N.
This is my current daily moisturizer. I have issues with moisturizers breaking me out, so I knew that I needed something that was oil free and also had some sort of acne treatment in it. This is great. It's inexpensive, not harsh, extremely hydrating, and helps control my breakouts and new acne. One pump is enough for my entire face, and the bottle lasts a long time.
Brooklyn B.
Torrance, CA
This is my all time favorite reasonably priced face lotion. I've been using this stuff since I was in high school and I get it from Target. My face is super oily and this is perfect for keeping my face from getting too oily or drying it out. It is slightly medicated so it will burn a little if you get it eat your eyes. But overall solid product for the price.
Bianca S.
This is something I used for a very long time, and I can honesty say that this is good product. You can feel the medication working (this being a slight tingling sensation but nothing too unbearable), while still allowing your skin to feel hydrated. I will say though, always switch up your routine because your skin can become immune to certain products.
Tykia D.
This is the ONLY moisturizer that I use. I love that I can feel it working. My only recommendation is that when you first start using this along with other products with acne meds in it to use it once a day instead of twice because it can irritate your skin. Other than that this is the only moisturizer I've ever used and I haven't gone looking for another.
Rema S.
Been using this moisturizer for years now and I abide by it. Its a lighter moisturizer that I would totally recommend to everyone. Its not sticky and doesn't apply thick but doesn't seem to help with pimples but keeps my face moisturizer throughout the day!
Katie B.
Austin
Not the fanciest product; but it gets the job done. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out, and it does a nice job of keeping my skin moisturized. I tend towards dryer skin, especially after I wash it, so I like to apply this at night after I wash my face as part of my nighttime routine. It's also very reasonable priced, and available most anywhere.
Ashlyn T.
Is it ok to wear this under foundation or will that cause a higher chance of a breakout?
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Is it hypoallergenic? Will it cause a reaction in sensitive skin?
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
What skin type is this best for? I have very dry skin and barely get breakouts but when I do I am very annoyed with them. Is it more for dry skin or acne prone?
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
maja p.
Is it light on the skin??