BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bee S.
Georgetown, TX
This moisturizer left my face a little to oily. It kind of made my face feel dirty instead of hydrated. For some reason my skin didn't absorb all of it just it was like a layer of lotion siting on my face. It was a one time but. I actually prefer the night time version of this moisturizer. It Works 100% better!
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
This is a very basic moisturizer that won't break your skin out, work toward clearing it up, and keep it feeling fresh. It's nothing fancy and it won't wow you but sometimes people with skin issues that suffer from sensitive skin as well...neeeeeed this product. I suggest this and would probably buy it again.
Catherine V.
This moisturizer is a staple in my routine and has been for years. Great if you have oily or combination skin. The saccilyic acid in it really prevents breakouts for me. It can be a little tight/drying so during the winter I will use a thicker moisturizer on dry areas. This is all I use in the summer though.
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
LOVED this moisturizer. It moisturizes my skin really well and it does not make my face oily. I have used this product for the past two years and it is definitely the best moisturizer that I ever used. I would recommend this product to everyone. It works really well and the price is affordable.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this lotion for about 4 years now. I have oily skin and it took a while for me to find a lotion fit for my face with out making it oilier but this stuff is amazing! I found my perfect lotion and it really does work for me. Its provides the perfect moisture with preventing major breakouts
Sarah W.
This is my holy grail every morning and night after I cleanse my face moisturizer. I have backups of this guy. And I love it because it doesn't irritate my sensitive red skin. It calms it if anything. It keeps my acne at bay. And I love how it's not at all greasy or overdrying for my oily combo skin type.
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
I bought the three step three pack with this, the morning and night face washes, hoping that it would help clear my acne through the day because it was a moisturizer and it would last and it found that all it did was make my skin tingle a bit, and the three products caused my skin to break out even more.
Heather N.
Pittsburgh
I use this product twice a day, and when I don't use it I feel the difference. After I wash my face at night I apply a bit of this and in the morning I put some more on before my makeup. It doesn't clog my pores and helps keep my skin (which is acne prone!) stay moisturized without feel greasy or oily! I can't live without this. Plus the price is great too!
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
one of my favorite moisturizers I've ever used for daily use when I was younger. since about 25 (I'm 33 now) it hasn't had the same effect for me but I buy it for my 11 year old daughter and it seems to work for her the way it had for me. so 2 thumbs up for non aged skin but two thumbs down for aged skin.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
I really love this and this youtuber said it was really good and it was cheap so I was let's give it a try. I'm on a budget so I was looking for something good because I have dry skin. You only need a few pumps and it does the job.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?