BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Camryn L.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizer is very lightweight on your skin and is oil-free so you face won't feel to oily or heavy. Found this at target for about 5 dollars or so and it definitely is worth it. It contains salicylic acid so it's acne fighting and really works wonders. I would totally buy this again.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this I use this after talking a shower and using number one and two of this line. makes your fave feeling fresh and smooth. starts taking pimples away about a week after of use
Denisse C.
Glendale
Love it! Really controls my acne and reduces the oils produced on my face. However in the winter when my face dries quickly this isn't be best for dry skin. Overall love this product
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
I use this every morning and night. It does a great job moisturizing without making your face feel greasy. I have never broken out while using this product which is always a plus for me!
Lauren N.
Seattle, WA
Been using this moisturizer for a while now and it seems to really help with my acne. It has a nice slightly burn feeling but does not hurt at all, just makes me tear up. Love this!
Brenda M.
Lake Worth, FL
Really love it for the price! Comes in a pack of face wash and toner, all for under $10. I have oily skin, and I didn't find it greasy at all. It did a good job at soaking into my skin and keeping it clear
joann f.
i use this product everyday it works wonderfully This product was priced at a good price range. I love this product. it work really well. this is my first time using this product. i recommend this product for anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Anika M.
This moisturizer isn't really a moisturizer. This is more of a spot treatment for acne. While it does provide short term moisturization, it will dry out your skin over time. DO NOT USE OUT ON A SUNNY DAY IT CAUSES DRY PATCHES. For a reference I have oily skin and have acne prone skin.
Stephanie H.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using this moisturizer for a few years now & I love it. It is the only product in my skin care routine that contains any acne fighting properties & I really am impressed that it doesn't dry my skin out while still fighting off breakouts. It feels light weight & refreshing.
Nicole G.
Newport, OR
This is a nice light moisturizer. It gets the job done. But since it is medicated it has sort of a minty smell to it. And I was bummed that it didn't contain spf. Especially because using acne medication makes you extra sensitive to the sun.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?