BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natilee R.
Clarksdale, MO
I love this product!!! It is an essential to my morning routine before i put on makeup!! It is like giving your skin a drink of water!!! The pakaging could be prettier though...
Christina V.
Vancouver, WA
By far my favorite. clean scent. Helps to keep face pimple free! it has been my go to for years. i love the 3 step system clean and clear offers. and it has spf which is a plus!
Ashley H.
Atlanta, GA
This product worked well for me. However in the winter it was not moisturizing enough to for my combo skin. It works well on my oily areas but not on the normal areas of my skin
Tegan P.
Milwaukee, WI
Overall, this moisturizer works pretty well. It helps my dry skin, but also ensures that my pores don't get too clogged. It's perfect in summer and my skin never gets too oily.
Mariella H.
So I have been using this as a moisturizer for two years, I continue buying it. It helps maintain my face pimple free. It lasts long because you don't need too much to cover your whole face and it really is oil free and so I love it :). Would totally recommend. Can't live without it.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my go to moisturizer. It is lightweight, nourishes my skin, AND helps fight/prevent breakouts. It isn't greasy like most moisturizers, and goes on smooth and quickly absorbs into the skin. Most definitely would recommend this product.
Maria P.
South Jordan, UT
I've used this moisturizer for many years now, since I was a teen because I was worried that a moisturizer would break out my skin. I think this product is one of the reasons I have clear skin, because it's not oily at all and it has salicylic which is awesome to prevent pimples
Amanda E.
I don't use lots of facial products because I will break out, but I occasionally use this in the winter months and it isn't bad. If I use it in the summer I break out, but in the winter its just what I need. It doesn't hurt that it smells good
Danielle C.
Kansasville, WI
I have used Clean and Clear face wash for several years, but I never found a moisturizer that I cared for until I found this one. I have very oily skin but this does not worsen it helps even out my skin when I get dry patches in the winter.
Sherry W.
Everyone always asks how my face is so clear and my skins so hydrated, this product is the answer. I use it every day before bed and in the morning before I leave the house. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. No oil added is a bonus because I have really oily skin. I love it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?