BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I can honestly see a difference. I'm excited to see how much it improves my acne and scarring and overall skin look with more time!!
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
This is a little less moisturizing than most, but I still love the stuff. Maybe it's the refreshing feeling after you use it? Not sure but I'll keep buying!

I don't know if I've seen any direct results (no more/less acne than before), but it's a great, lightweight alternative from my normal routine.
Chaia P.
This moisturizer is awesome. It's a light formula that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and gross like a lot of other moisturizers I've used. It's in a convenient pump bottle that's good for traveling as well as having at home. I totally recommend this moisturizer for others to use.
Lauren M.
Berwick, PA
I rotate this moisturizer with 2 other ones, and it's perfect for days when I'm breaking out a little bit. It feels so refreshing and not oily at all on my skin! I've actually been using this daily for the past few weeks, just because I love it so much! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Judith K.
Carmichael, CA
It works wonders on my skin, especially in conjunction to the other products that I use. It's very gentle on my skin, I wish we were given a bit more than what's in there, only because I use two pumps. I'd definitely recommend and buy again.
Anika M.
This moisturizer isn't really a moisturizer. This is more of a spot treatment for acne. While it does provide short term moisturization, it will dry out your skin over time. DO NOT USE OUT ON A SUNNY DAY IT CAUSES DRY PATCHES. For a reference I have oily skin and have acne prone skin.
Brenda M.
Lake Worth, FL
Really love it for the price! Comes in a pack of face wash and toner, all for under $10. I have oily skin, and I didn't find it greasy at all. It did a good job at soaking into my skin and keeping it clear
LEILANI R.
Lancaster, CA
I really wanted to love this product. Sadly, it made me break out and really irritated my skin. I have normal skin but because it's winter, was suffering from a few dry places around my lower cheeks. I decided to buy this but sadly regret it.
Sherry W.
Everyone always asks how my face is so clear and my skins so hydrated, this product is the answer. I use it every day before bed and in the morning before I leave the house. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. No oil added is a bonus because I have really oily skin. I love it.
Danielle C.
Kansasville, WI
I have used Clean and Clear face wash for several years, but I never found a moisturizer that I cared for until I found this one. I have very oily skin but this does not worsen it helps even out my skin when I get dry patches in the winter.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?