BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
This was ok I kinda don't like it. This product absolutely moisturizes your skin but it doesn't help with dry skin and it's the only clean and clear product that makes my face break out. I kind of don't like this product I feel as though I kind of wasted my money. But it smells great!
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This moisturizer works so well for me. I used to use this when I was in middle school/high school and I recently came back to it like 10 years later & it's the only thing that's worked for me so far, well anything with salicylic acid works well.
Kate K.
I've been using this moisturizer for over a decade! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so it's great to use before putting your foundation on to create a blemish-fighting barrier!
LEILANI R.
Lancaster, CA
I really wanted to love this product. Sadly, it made me break out and really irritated my skin. I have normal skin but because it's winter, was suffering from a few dry places around my lower cheeks. I decided to buy this but sadly regret it.
Keenan B.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this because it's great to use when my skin is really dry and I'm breaking out. Unfortunately, even though it's oil free, I still feel like my skin is very oily after use.
Gigi I.
Woodbridge
Love,love ,love ,this stuff! I use it with the astringent and the face scrub,for a total cleanse. Leaves my face soft and moisturized.Also helps to prevent breakouts in the future
joann f.
i use this product everyday it works wonderfully This product was priced at a good price range. I love this product. it work really well. this is my first time using this product. i recommend this product for anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Meagan J.
This product works well when you use it daily. However if you run out or switch products be ready for dry skin and breakouts. Took me about a month to transition from this to a new brand of cleanser/moisturizer to be clear from breakouts again.
Alexandra S.
Angwin, CA
This lotion is cool and refreshing on my face. It provides non greasy moisture without any extra shine. My only issue is that it claims to have acne fighting properties but it hasn't affected my acne at all.
Anika M.
This moisturizer isn't really a moisturizer. This is more of a spot treatment for acne. While it does provide short term moisturization, it will dry out your skin over time. DO NOT USE OUT ON A SUNNY DAY IT CAUSES DRY PATCHES. For a reference I have oily skin and have acne prone skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?