BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Angelina P.
Wapato, WA
I use it every day before applying makeup, it keeps my face from getting oily for most the day, however I don't see any changes towards my acne like the bottle says it also works for
Nancy N.
I been using this lotion for almost 5 years now. Keeps my face clean & clear! Its my go to for everyday use. Its oil free which is the best part doesn't feel greasy after applying & the smell isn't too strong. Wish they made a bigger bottle of this!
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
Really like this moisturizer. I don't know why I ever stopped using it but it is really great. I liked how lightweight it was but also had acne medicine in it to help fight breakouts.
Gabrielle C.
I have combination skin and this balances my skin really well. It's light enough to be worn under make up or to bed. I have also found that this does not cause my skin to break out, however if applied too liberally it will make your skin appear oily.
Kriz D.
Elk Grove, CA
I love how it smells, and i love the icy-cool feeling it gives my face. But for some reason, this moisturizer makes my face sweat and it kind of just sits on top of my skin. Therefore, I don't use it anymore.
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
With having combination skin (dry some days extremely oily the next) this has worked amazing!! It doesn't leave me with that greasy film and moisturizes just enough to keep the dryness down. I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Blake S.
Portland, TN
I'm using this right now and I was using the acne control one before. This one is cheaper and works just as well as the acne control. Definitely helps keep my face soft and not oily.
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
THIS STUFF HAS SAVED MY DRY SKIN!!! I got it in a kit, and I had mixed feelings about using it. But I love it! It's worked SO well for me! Especially after I wash my face at night!
Courtney T.
This moisturizer is amazing! Not only is it affordable but it is light and works well on all skin types.Apply the product daily and you should see significant changes in your skin!
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is a great product. I have very oily skin and this lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily after I put it on. It also does a good job of holding moisture throughout the day so my face doesn't get super dried out. Would recommend!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?