BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
I have very oily skin and haven't been able to find a moisturizer to work for my skin but this one goes above and beyond to not totally dry out my skin, giving me a healthy glow.
Kate K.
I've been using this moisturizer for over a decade! I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so it's great to use before putting your foundation on to create a blemish-fighting barrier!
Keenan B.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this because it's great to use when my skin is really dry and I'm breaking out. Unfortunately, even though it's oil free, I still feel like my skin is very oily after use.
Bethany C.
Savannah, TN
The moisturizer works really well, and I can tell a difference in how soft my face feels. The only problem I have with it is that if its dropped by accident and any trauma comes to the nozzle it will stop working. I've had this happen twice.

Q
Kelli C.
I've found this to be the only moisturizer that works well with my sensitive skin to prevent breakouts. It's not too harsh but it keeps my acne at bay. I don't know what I would do without this moisturizer!!
Meagan J.
This product works well when you use it daily. However if you run out or switch products be ready for dry skin and breakouts. Took me about a month to transition from this to a new brand of cleanser/moisturizer to be clear from breakouts again.
Gigi I.
Woodbridge
Love,love ,love ,this stuff! I use it with the astringent and the face scrub,for a total cleanse. Leaves my face soft and moisturized.Also helps to prevent breakouts in the future
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This moisturizer works so well for me. I used to use this when I was in middle school/high school and I recently came back to it like 10 years later & it's the only thing that's worked for me so far, well anything with salicylic acid works well.
Justice I.
Salicylic acid in it would help me with my breakouts and it didn't break me out like most moisturizers and it's all free so I didn't get that oily. It's not oily but mositurizing
Janice B.
Lincoln, NE
I use this product almost everyday and it does make my skin feel clean and refreshed but it didn't do much for my acne. What i do enjoy about this product is the way it makes my skin feel after I apply it :) it made my skin feel soft and clean.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?