BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kabrina Q.
I've been using this for about a week and I put it on underneath my primer and full face of makeup. It feels moisturizing, I don't have any problems with dryness in the summer time though. For under $5 I will continue to use this product for awhile.
Caitlin H.
Memphis, Tn
I use this everyday and especially in colder weather since my skin gets dry. I absolutely love this. It's non oily and it makes your face feel soft and smooth. It also comes in a 3-step system for help with acne but you can buy it individually too.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is a great product. I have very oily skin and this lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily after I put it on. It also does a good job of holding moisture throughout the day so my face doesn't get super dried out. Would recommend!
Lauren N.
Seattle, WA
Been using this moisturizer for a while now and it seems to really help with my acne. It has a nice slightly burn feeling but does not hurt at all, just makes me tear up. Love this!
Kenzie S.
River Falls
I swear by this product and have done so for years now. The fact that it is oil free is so helpful for my skin and at the same time is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my face.
Michele A.
I put this on after I shower and before I apply my makeup. I love this. It is very lightweight and doesn't leave behind any residue. After you apply it, it leaves your face feeling fresh and cool. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it.
LEILANI R.
Lancaster, CA
I really wanted to love this product. Sadly, it made me break out and really irritated my skin. I have normal skin but because it's winter, was suffering from a few dry places around my lower cheeks. I decided to buy this but sadly regret it.
Jenny B.
Morgantown, WV
It's hard to stay moisturized in the winter months, but this moisturizer helps keep my skin radiant and hydrated! I've been using it since high school and it has never failed me!
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I love this moisturizer! I don't think I have a bad acne problem, but when I get breakouts they stay for a while. This moisturizer makes them go away faster. It has acne medication in it, but it doesn't make me feel like my face is burning. It also keeps my face moisturized at the same time.
Lauren M.
Berwick, PA
I rotate this moisturizer with 2 other ones, and it's perfect for days when I'm breaking out a little bit. It feels so refreshing and not oily at all on my skin! I've actually been using this daily for the past few weeks, just because I love it so much! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?