BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Veronica L.
I use this moisturizer every night before bed. It prevents from having dry skin on my face and it is a really good, quality and gentle product. Whenever I put this product on I wake up with very soft and mosturized skin. I recommend this product.
Denisse C.
Glendale
Love it! Really controls my acne and reduces the oils produced on my face. However in the winter when my face dries quickly this isn't be best for dry skin. Overall love this product
Kriz D.
Elk Grove, CA
I love how it smells, and i love the icy-cool feeling it gives my face. But for some reason, this moisturizer makes my face sweat and it kind of just sits on top of my skin. Therefore, I don't use it anymore.
Daisy B.
Lomita, CA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! Does a great job leaving your face nice and soft while also helping out with acne control. I have oily skin and this works great for me
Kenzie S.
River Falls
I swear by this product and have done so for years now. The fact that it is oil free is so helpful for my skin and at the same time is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my face.
Gabrielle C.
I have combination skin and this balances my skin really well. It's light enough to be worn under make up or to bed. I have also found that this does not cause my skin to break out, however if applied too liberally it will make your skin appear oily.
Nancy N.
I been using this lotion for almost 5 years now. Keeps my face clean & clear! Its my go to for everyday use. Its oil free which is the best part doesn't feel greasy after applying & the smell isn't too strong. Wish they made a bigger bottle of this!
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
I use this every morning and night. It does a great job moisturizing without making your face feel greasy. I have never broken out while using this product which is always a plus for me!
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
Really like this moisturizer. I don't know why I ever stopped using it but it is really great. I liked how lightweight it was but also had acne medicine in it to help fight breakouts.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is a great product. I have very oily skin and this lotion does not leave my skin feeling oily after I put it on. It also does a good job of holding moisture throughout the day so my face doesn't get super dried out. Would recommend!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?